Terror Attack Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in othe

Probably because that person would be given life for doing so.....

I've never said it was, maybe you should ask mackem?

Copy and paste where i said brexit was ALL about immigration please?
Well if everyone who voted for Brexit wasn't voting against immigration it seems there's an even smaller percentage of the population who hate immigration.

So much for literally everyone not liking immigration!

No,i asked you to copy and paste where i said brexitbwas ALL about brexit as you said i did.....

So Brexit wasn't all about immigration and anti-immigration parties always perform badly in elections, what evidence exactly do you have that literally no one likes immigration? :hmm:

If no one likes immigration why has the only anti-immigration party only got one seat in parliament? Surely any party that campaigns on that platform should have a permanent majority if literally no one likes immigration :blink:

There isn't an anti immigration party unless you mean the BNP?

I assume you're referring to UKIP who want managed and controlled immigration using a points based system like the Ozzies.

so Axum ,how do you think things are going to turn out? Lets say 100 years from now?

Keep them in check and u should be ok. Stay dominate and keep them no more then 5 percent of population. Far right wing group are vital for your survival as they expose it naked and empower the silent majority to speak.

Middle east will run out of oil and more islamic migration.

Its going to be ugly. More civil unrest . U will get challenged. But you will manage. It will be a nuisance but i think u might have bigger issues.

U will probably worry more bout food and water and shortage and over population. U will manage . But u will have hick ups.

If they over populate u then ur f****d.

I dont know. Im not an experience . Or thst smart . Ask social scientists lol

You might not be that smart but you must have a bit of pride ?......are you not embarrassed to be referring to the people you have your hand out to as you/them and the people you have turned your back on as us ?

He asked me an honest judgement so i have to step back disassociate myself have neautral feeling then reply to the question. After im making judgement bout a belief system and its followers not my people in africa.

• Like 1

ThNk goodness your back dave,i knew you wouldnt swerve those copy and pastes,then we can resumre the discussion.

As you can see in bold below I accept you didn't say Brexit was ALL about immigration. Now how about you back up your outlandish claim that literally no one likes immigration, have I imagined all the pro-immigration folk I've met over there years? :hmm:

So Brexit wasn't all about immigration and anti-immigration parties always perform badly in elections, what evidence exactly do you have that literally no one likes immigration? :hmm:

No need for discussions what we need to know is there for all to see when it cOmes to those who call themselves Muslims

What do you guys get involved in syria war why does british support one side od the war in middle east and russia supports another thus prolonging the whole thing. Why did you go to libya and got involved there and helped remove the president why did you go to iraq and fought there and removed the president now country is mess why did you go to Afghanistan and got involved and removed taliban. Why do you mess around in muslim issues then pretend like the muslim is the bad guy and you have no involvement hell even the palestine israel war is the creation of british who created israel on palestine land now theres never ending bloodshed.

Yet its all the big bad muslim guy. You folks sure know how to give a blind eye to your involvement.

Hell even saudi arabia was created by the help of the west. I wont br surprused if you created islam too lmao

This is what really makes me wish that there were no muslims in the west. Governments are the enemy of Libyans, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanis, etc. I don't know any ordinary person who understands the troubles in the middle east and agrees with the military action that has gone on there. My taxes contribute I am sure but it is still against my wishes. Muslims come begging for help and then to show their appreciation for the kindness and generosity they blame the general public and try to make US feel guilty. If you blame us why come and live amongst us? Why would you want to be a part of a society you blame for all your problems? Besides the guilt trip then there is widespread welfare fraud in muslim communities, over representation of muslims in jails, gang rapes and terrorism. Please just get out of my country, you will not be missed...
The people australia are still waiting for you to go back to where you came from. Notice the union jack in the australian flag under your user location . Thats where you from .

Members posting in this thread are true english and living in their native country and they would never leave their home they have the right to tell me to piss off from uk if i ever go there and me being a supporter of aboriginal people i would listen and shut my mouth. but you dontvhave the claim of land . You do ruke it but it doesnt brlong to you it belongs to black folks.

If you really love your country why dont you go back there to uk and find your people . You probabky find tour great grand father buried there in london .

My self the aboriginals are black like me so im proud to say im on a black man land . I could look at pure aborigonal black fella and say he looks like my dad or uncle and when they see me they call me brother. So its not your country because just like these english here dont want muslims in uk tge natives in australian dont wan5 white fellas in they country . You are in australia by force.

What you say is dead wrong, this is my country whether you or anybody likes it or not is of no concern to me. I was born here and I used no force to come here and you know nothing of my ancestry so I don't see how you can comment about it. Your post above is a wind up I hope or I seriously question your intelligence.