France

To test your dog things don't seem to be as hot over there compared to here and it's not slashing tyres to worry about it's getting dogs confiscated that s the main thing at min.And a would never class a hare as scabby there in my eyes the ultimate test daylight for dog single handed but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's loads of hares overthere,for a motor,3 lads & 3 dogs you can go for less than £200 return..If your prepared to run the gauntlet,get your dogs out of their comfort zone & fancy frogs le

To test your dog things don't seem to be as hot over there compared to here and it's not slashing tyres to worry about it's getting dogs confiscated that s the main thing at min.And a would never clas

I had a brilliant time, like Joe says it was a lesson learned. New terrain and new quarry made for hard work for the dogs. I've been to Ireland and new zealand since, I have definitely got the bug for

Talking to some folk who went, it sounds like half of them had a good idea what they were doing, and some others were dreamers (also known as idiots) who didn't have a scooby door about how to hunt a beast and the chance of their dog being much use if they did catch up with one ..... even slimmer.

Good crack having away days with the right folk, on the right place though. Best off if you and your dogs hunt together regular though.

I had a brilliant time, like Joe says it was a lesson learned. New terrain and new quarry made for hard work for the dogs. I've been to Ireland and new zealand since, I have definitely got the bug for hunting different places

• Like 2

It stumps me why you'd travel all that way to chase a scabby hare about a big flat field and get hassled by the cops, when you can do the same here, only it's less far to walk home when your tyres get slashed. If I was going to travel over there I'd want a bit more than a big rabbit.

And so you would. Amsterdam first for a bag of kush then off you go coursing. What could be better lol

• Like 1

When me & my lad went wild boar shooting few years back i spoke to the ranger about running hares & lamping etc he said all the farmers he knows shoot dogs on site & if the find your cars they destroy them & unlike uk the police support there own 100%.

• Like 1

When me & my lad went wild boar shooting few years back i spoke to the ranger about running hares & lamping etc he said all the farmers he knows shoot dogs on site & if the find your cars they destroy them & unlike uk the police support there own 100%.

very true your be in loads of shit,thay don't think twice about shooting at you or your dogs :hunter:

• Like 1

How is the word stupid enlighten me please.

Travelling a long way to run a quarry you can run here, on land that's no better than here and in a country that's hotter than here..........

Just because it's a French hare doesn't make it special, or more of a challenge..... the dog doesn't know it's French! It's just a hare in a big flat field where everyone wants to shoot your dog, bake spike your truck and batter you apparently.

Not sure how going out there makes you any more dedicated than someone going down the road and knocking over a load of scabby big bunnies there?

Now if it was a special quarry, special land or somewhere there were fecking millions of whatever you were into then fair enough.