Huge Fox

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is he holding it out like lads do with fish?looks a fair size, was it dug or shot?atb dc

Photo shopped for the gullible .last pic is true though .Had a few like it here .Foxes are never as big as first thought though.A 20 pounder is a big fox .

Had a dog and two vixens together this morning and weighted the dog as he was quiet big. 18 lbs exactly , so the more I think about it the more I think these 40 pounders can only be caught around Loc

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

biggest one i ever had was 21 1/2 lb. was on waskerly fell. was out with the Braes of Derwant. one hound marking the set. the other hounds were not interested. anyway dropped a terrier in and dug it at 4 ft. i was surprised by the size of the fox. he was a big lad for sure.

biggest one i ever had was 21 1/2 lb. was on waskerly fell. was out with the Braes of Derwant. one hound marking the set. the other hounds were not interested. anyway dropped a terrier in and dug it at 4 ft. i was surprised by the size of the fox. he was a big lad for sure.

You would have had to dig it with a terrier mate cause the that pack would never find one in a phone box let alone catch one !

• Like 2

You would have had to dig it with a terrier mate cause the that pack would never find one in a phone box let alone catch one !

was a good few years back now and we were getting a few but now i do agree. very very poor pack.