Todays Encounter

out on my daily mooch today, with just the one bunny in my hand, when in the distance i heard this whistle, it was this owd chap i bump into sometimes on my walk, so as it was the end of my mooch, i made my way over to him, hes a lonely chap, lost his wife a while back, likes a chat, he has 2 staffies, anyways we gets chatting, next min, one of his dogs locks onto the bunny in my hand, would the bugger let go, he says to me, looks like thats mine now, he made no attempt at getting the bunny from his dog, and a few heated words exchanged, with him walking off saying next time we meet be prepared to put your fists up, tell you what, i may be an owd cock, but if i hadnt got my dogs with me, i would have gladly obliged, i feel a coward for walking off,

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it might only be a dead rabbit to you wilf but people have been air lifted out of situations like that ,hospitalised and left with a dog with no bark

I wouldn't call you a coward for walking away . What you going to do ? Start scrapping in the middle of all the dogs . Next time when your close by waggle a dead rabbit at his dogs and launch it over

sounds like an episode of last of the summer wine

would mind, but i dont usually go out weekends, specially if the weather is nice like its been today, it brings the townies out walking there fat mutts, and to top things off, i took a short cut home, which meant straddling barbed wire fencing, got one leg over, but got hooked good n proper, pup on lead pulling me over arse over tit i went, tore my arse not a bad cut, but i bleed like the clappers at the least cut, i had to straddle a mirror to get a plaster on it,

• Like 1

I wouldn't call you a coward for walking away . What you going to do ? Start scrapping in the middle of all the dogs . Next time when your close by waggle a dead rabbit at his dogs and launch it over the hedge . See how well he can control his dogs then

• Like 5

thing is lads, hes a lonely old soul, he admitted that to me a while back, thats why i obliged him by going over and talking to him, ive even given him the odd rabbit ive caught when i first bumped into him coming off the golf course, no worries my fault for going out weekends, when its always been a no no for me

Couple of owd fellas rolling about the floor fighting over a rabbit would be a bit of a sight, but I think you're better than that pal. It's no wonder he's a lonely old b*****d if that's how he treats folk that are kind to him.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

out on my daily mooch today, with just the one bunny in my hand, when in the distance i heard this whistle, it was this owd chap i bump into sometimes on my walk, so as it was the end of my mooch, i made my way over to him, hes a lonely chap, lost his wife a while back, likes a chat, he has 2 staffies, anyways we gets chatting, next min, one of his dogs locks onto the bunny in my hand, would the bugger let go, he says to me, looks like thats mine now, he made no attempt at getting the bunny from his dog, and a few heated words exchanged, with him walking off saying next time we meet be prepared to put your fists up, tell you what, i may be an owd cock, but if i hadnt got my dogs with me, i would have gladly obliged, i feel a coward for walking off,

your a cull mate 100% wimp
  • Like 2