• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sire; Dam;

Bitch

For anyone that didn't know I changed my mind of a pup it wasn't an easy decision as the bitch I originally chose is a really nice bitch I just think the bitch iv now picked will handle it abit more b

Posted Images

As it stands there all homed however anyone that's bred pups before knows that all changes when it comes down to picking the pup up, I wish I'd of took deposits I'd of made a bloody fortune on this litter haha

• Like 1

That's the only thing that would put me off breeding my own litter. Think it's best to try keep it tight and breed for mates etc. Not always possible though. Just a shame people aren't honest. It's their prerogative to turn a dog down if they turn up and things don't seem right i.e. Kennels are in crap state or all of a sudden the sire can't be viewed, or pups are in poor condition. Been looking for a pup for my mate and have been shocked at some litters. These dogs will suit someone and they look in great condition, as do their kennels. ATB with them.

• Like 1

To be fair everybody has there own situations indo wish id of took deposits although I'm not in it for the money and like you said I only breed for own use, several pups are spoken for by mates, I wasn't expecting such a large litter but saying that I could have sold these pups 30 times Im not going to bother re-advertising just yet I shall just wait until they've all gone and then whatever is left ill advertise

Hope they all get good working homes mate like I say if I had enough work for 2 runners I would of took one of these in a heart beat I've just got rid of Wheaton bull greyhound bitch 12 month old because I couldn't do her justice atb longers01

looking forward to the 14th.i like the look of the male with the white bit on chest.

Yeah the blue dog? He's the one that was what I classed as the runt but he's shaped into a real nice sort

i'm badly colour blind red,green and blue but i think it's definietly black.bottom photo on page 17 and top right photo on page 18.