And It Starts

Just a few pics, i see there's still plenty of tits on here that don't know there left from there right, anyone can diss thisblitter I really don't care, what I do know is nobody on this thread owns a dog any harder than the dad to these pups, and anyone that knows anything about using ex racers in a mating knows it's better to use an ex racer than a half decent bitch 9 times out of 10 anyway, who knows the pups might call be crap but they might all be good, same risk youvtake in any litter.

We will see if the lads having pups are disappointed with what they get hey

post-102608-0-69091100-1489942264_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-91182300-1489942330_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-85512700-1489942380_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-36317800-1489942423_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sire; Dam;

Bitch

For anyone that didn't know I changed my mind of a pup it wasn't an easy decision as the bitch I originally chose is a really nice bitch I just think the bitch iv now picked will handle it abit more b

Posted Images

If this guy had a top class dog why the f u c k was he looking for a bullgreyhound stud dog a few months ago for his so called single handed Bitch the guy is full of shit

i'm not sure he was but if somebody could put up a link i'd be intrested to see it.
if your buying a pup and he says the fathers doing the job ask for a demo

Haha mate look at the dogs face are you trying to tell me the dog doesn't know his job? Tit

If this guy had a top class dog why the f u c k was he looking for a bullgreyhound stud dog a few months ago for his so called single handed Bitch the guy is full of shit

i'm not sure he was but if somebody could put up a link i'd be intrested to see it.

Haha mate look at the dogs face are you trying to tell me the dog doesn't know his job? Tit

I've got no grippes with you or anybody else on here, only time will tell if there any good or not, best of luck with your pups

don't mean f u c k all mate......... Could be Doubled up......... Edited by Supersid

don't mean f u c k all mate......... Could be Doubled up.........

Haha shut up ya soft tit, I'll know for a fact you ant got a dog or ever owned a dog any harder than him, I'm on the lamp 3-4 nights a week, I go long mooches everyday, I don't keep shit I don't breed from shit and anyone who knows me knows I'm telling the trusty, I'd never own s dog that has to be doubled up let alone breed from it

Haha shut up ya soft tit, I'll know for a fact you ant got a dog or ever owned a dog any harder than him, I'm on the lamp 3-4 nights a week, I go long mooches everyday, I don't keep shit I don't breed from shit and anyone who knows me knows I'm telling the trusty, I'd never own s dog that has to be doubled up let alone breed from it
3 4 nights a week need get a job mate and shop lamping playing fields and you say you don't breed from shit why did you put him over a greyhound that's not done a days work then

when you were looking for a sire to put to your 7 year old Bull/greyhound bitch you insisted it had to be 100 percent single handed but then you bred your dog to a greyhound that hadn't even had a short slip to test its metal. I'm not arguing with you every one too their own,I'm just interested to know do you see the working traits more important in the sire than the dam or you could of put a full greyhound dog that hadn't seen anything over your Bull/hound bitch. Why the need for the 100 percent sire?

3 4 nights a week need get a job mate and shop lamping playing fields and you say you don't breed from shit why did you put him over a greyhound that's not done a days work then
I'm a painter and decorator we work under big contracts I don't let it affect my hunting, and because iv bred from an ex racer it must be shit? The reason I never used this dog over my retired bitch is she is heavy enough she would want something racey over her, you can question what I'm doing it's not like I need you to have a pup, if it was such a bad idea then 8 pups wouldn't of been spoken for before the mating even took place, all the pups have names to them, what do you run? Proberly a bull greyhound bred out of nothing from the local chave using staffy blood, that or a Hancock collie greyhound claimed to do it all... Edited by Shaddy93

when you were looking for a sire to put to your 7 year old Bull/greyhound bitch you insisted it had to be 100 percent single handed but then you bred your dog to a greyhound that hadn't even had a short slip to test its metal. I'm not arguing with you every one too their own,I'm just interested to know do you see the working traits more important in the sire than the dam or you could of put a full greyhound dog that hadn't seen anything over your Bull/hound bitch. Why the need for the 100 percent sire?

Using a good hard dog over a straight ex racer is better than using it over a half decent working bitch, the dog should dominated the genes, it might not but it's worth a shot, everybody is questioning this mating and that's fine but iv seen this mating be done before, iv got a 13 month old dog bred the same sort of way he's doing everything fine, and with this litter there not much better bred greyhounds out there, nor is there many bull greyhounds out there 8 years old with no teeth left in its mouth still doing the damage this dog can do in the field he's been there and done it all, who knows of the pups work out to plan, stand around 26-27 tts long lean and fast with the aggression and hardness of the sire, they could be deadly, I'm sure people will say yeah but they might be no good but isn't that the case in any litter?

• Like 2

And let's be honest supersid Iv just looked through your topics, who the fcuk are you to come on here slating me when your looking for a stud dog Russell on the internet, anyone who anything about them and knows anything about terrier work knows you ant going to find a good terrier pup on the internet never mind a stud dog, your from wales? I can think of about 20 good dog men over your way with good terriers, the fact that you aren't in contact with any of them tells me straight up you don't know what your doing with that terrier especially when your wasting your time with a Russell, now back onto the lurchers, you said about the state of my dogs face it mean fcuk all it could be doubled up, well Iv just seen a photo of your half cross dog and not only is it spotless it also has a head like 3/4 cross iv seen half cross beddy whippets with more about them, do not call my dogs or this mating again you taffy runt

• Like 4

Just a few pics, i see there's still plenty of tits on here that don't know there left from there right, anyone can diss thisblitter I really don't care, what I do know is nobody on this thread owns a dog any harder than the dad to these pups, and anyone that knows anything about using ex racers in a mating knows it's better to use an ex racer than a half decent bitch 9 times out of 10 anyway, who knows the pups might call be crap but they might all be good, same risk youvtake in any litter.

We will see if the lads having pups are disappointed with what they get hey

IMG_1417.JPG IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1441.JPG

nice litter mate some crackers in there ??

We will see if the lads having pups are disappointed with what they get heyIMG_1417.JPG IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1441.JPG

nice litter mate some crackers in there

Thanks mate all doing well, some little fuckers in there too, all lapping down the food now, the bitch is away from them now more than she is with them, another 2 weeks they'll be fully weaned off

We will see if the lads having pups are disappointed with what they get heyIMG_1417.JPG IMG_1426.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1441.JPG

nice litter mate some crackers in there
Thanks mate all doing well, some little fuckers in there too, all lapping down the food now, the bitch is away from them now more than she is with them, another 2 weeks they'll be fully weaned off
you keeping any pal couple of eye catchers in there fair play all the best with them was the sire 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound or 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound?

And let's be honest supersid Iv just looked through your topics, who the fcuk are you to come on here slating me when your looking for a stud dog Russell on the internet, anyone who anything about them and knows anything about terrier work knows you ant going to find a good terrier pup on the internet never mind a stud dog, your from wales? I can think of about 20 good dog men over your way with good terriers, the fact that you aren't in contact with any of them tells me straight up you don't know what your doing with that terrier especially when your wasting your time with a Russell, now back onto the lurchers, you said about the state of my dogs face it mean fcuk all it could be doubled up, well Iv just seen a photo of your half cross dog and not only is it spotless it also has a head like 3/4 cross iv seen half cross beddy whippets with more about them, do not call my dogs or this mating again you taffy runt

silly boy