Fox Calling Daytime.pre Ban.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i used to get bored trying call them out of cover but if i spotted one in the distance id call them over,sometimes they fly in like today,other times not a chance   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6

i have done alot! if you get it right with wind and you position you can have a good do......   few lads off here have seen me call foxes in broad daylight pre ban......and the same lads have seen m

You forgot to mention that where you go you don't squeak them you rustle them with a Maccy D or KFC wrapper.

I've tried it loads never had much luck in the day nights the one for foxes unless your hunting them up imo

I seen a few vids on youtube.autralian lads calling them in daytime.

Just wondering if many lads have success with it over here.

I've tried it loads never had much luck in the day nights the one for foxes unless your hunting them up imo

I seen a few vids on youtube.autralian lads calling them in daytime.

Just wondering if many lads have success with it over here.

Yer I've seen them called in the day aswell but I've not had much success meself in the day. Many I time I've sat up somewhere with the dog and started squealing I've allways found there abit more wary in the day compared to a good still night ??

• Like 1

i have done alot! if you get it right with wind and you position you can have a good do......

few lads off here have seen me call foxes in broad daylight pre ban......and the same lads have seen my useless mutts miss them straight after lol

atb

most christmas days I've done it last 25 yrs its great even taken people [bANNED TEXT] me

Whats the best positioning you've found works best lads.

Edge of a ravine.1 side of a small valley.calling near small woods etc.

I think the Aussie bloke is called aundre and I think it's whistling foxes and what a shot he is to.

Thats The one mate,he is the same guy who caught a great white on handline and shot it with a shotgun.

• Like 2