Tight Places

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got lucky. A fox in tight place, terriers loose with no collars on and no shovel to hand can often result in tears..

I'd a black bitch in the 90s that was only 10 months old she'd never seen anything. I was out walking her on land I thought I knew well, she put a fox out of a double ditch and chased it over a hill.

Lead walking on all land you mean, you only think you know places well until you have a terrier running loose one day and it disappears only for you to find its working away underground somewhere you'

Posted Images

My old dog Chad one of the very few to stay at it in this yard he 13 now his style was on the hard side not an overly big dog but always done what was asked of him but spent alot of his time sick bay the only one of his litter to stick with the job required of him. His litter mates found the reverse gear in their 2nd and 3rd seasons. The chad himself never produced a whole lot.

post-100121-0-50480100-1481042278_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

These 2 been my old digging buddy's sammy and Maggie. They accounted for more game than I can remember they started out bit on the hard side but over the seasons they found their voice and steadied up ta have long careers and because of it dug alot more than the harder dogs alot more stuff was accounted for.

post-100121-0-84287900-1481042891_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This the tyson dog the same owner of the sammy and Maggie. He was of the hard type again him been the first of this type of dog that myself and few others down this end of the country would get ta work he this man basically showed us the ropes opened his door and gave some the chance when others said we're just jumped up brats haha we showed them tyson was time came just before the sammy Maggie and the chad of that time.

post-100121-0-60995700-1481043524_thumb.jpg

post-100121-0-08798800-1481043576_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm only puting these pics up lads these dogs set a decent standard for me they did anyway they pushed up into tight places when others upped and left they dug places where the so called great terrier men of this area said couldn't be dug I proved all that to be a myth cause if the dog is game and the man is willing to dig well that's bond won't be beaten. They never really produced what we thought they should have for some reason it was never to be there's very little around of these.

• Like 4

This brody son of the Toby this dog was my mates dog the one that pushed on to the standard that I looks for in a dog but circumstances changed that over other people's greed but anyway it just a quick history of the dogs I'v seen or had over the years there hasn't been loads of what I'd call top class but have had some decent stuff about me but going back over this the really good ones only come about every now and then far and few between. Theres been others about that would dig plenty when they were winning but when it comes ta pushing on whether it's up tight or basically puting there lives on the line alot were found wanting.

post-100121-0-48407700-1481045632_thumb.jpg

post-100121-0-08483200-1481045760_thumb.jpg

• Like 2