Bull X In 2016

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like a bit of bull in my lurchers ?

I love a decent bull bred lurcher.Its 90% of the backward picks that own them I can't be around.

I think every lurcher sould have a bit bull in them

Posted Images

i'm gutted my son has just told me he wants a bull x.he likes the top picture and wants one like that.there will never be a bull x here.i like a dog that runs

What an amazing informal post

Saying a dog can't run.

Are you taking over sprouting total shit for dogfox.

• Like 5

i'm gutted my son has just told me he wants a bull x.he likes the top picture and wants one like that.there will never be a bull x here.i like a dog that runs

Saying a dog can't run.

about as INFORMATIVE NOT INFORMAL,EINSTEIN as your above.what i was trying to get at is out of all the different x's the bull x is the slowest with the widest turning circle.that is what i've seen with my eye's and i expect a few others have seen it also.even adding bull blood will slow a x down.

• Like 1

Beddy greyhound is good beddy bull greyhound is better deerhound greyhound is good deerhound greyhound bull greyhound is better whippet greyhound is good whippet greyhound bull greyhound is better fact

if edibles is your thing adding bull blood will do nothing to improve the other x's.

Saying a dog can't run.

about as INFORMATIVE NOT INFORMAL,EINSTEIN as your above.what i was trying to get at is out of all the different x's the bull x is the slowest with the widest turning circle.that is what i've seen with my eye's and i expect a few others have seen it also.even adding bull blood will slow a x down.

I thought the slowest Lurcher type was reserved for the collie x

I can't see as anyone can say a particular cross is the slowest,too many variables .

For instance, Can a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 of most breeds be slow ? I'd gamble there would be fast types of any cross..

Some lads just seem not to like bull crosses which is your prerogative ,but to say they are always slow and turn wider just because they bull in their make up is stupid.

What about a 32 inch deerhound cross would they turn tighter than a 23 inch 45lb bull cross?

Too many variables to say that.

• Like 3

I can't see as anyone can say a particular cross is the slowest,too many variables .

For instance, Can a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 of most breeds be slow ? I'd gamble there would be fast types of any cross..

Some lads just seem not to like bull crosses which is your prerogative ,but to say they are always slow and turn wider just because they bull in their make up is stupid.

What about a 32 inch deerhound cross would they turn tighter than a 23 inch 45lb bull cross?

Roybo that ginger nut is full of shit.

I bet hes balls deep in dogfox as we speak lol.

His dam is a half cross, his sire has no bull at all in him.....

Double hard slayer of stuff..... Yeah right!

I don't even see him as a bull cross!

Fire botherer extraordinaire!

Tell you what Matty,That mutt has an enviable life ! Sofa and a real fire ,

He always looks like he is content :D

• Like 1

Roybo that ginger nut is full of shit.

I bet hes balls deep in dogfox as we speak lol.

sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours.i think you've only kept lurchers in single digit years and only had a bull x, so do you base your opinions on that one slow mutt in only a few years.?i would also think that a deerhound certainly wouldn't be worse at turning than a half x.you prove king that money can't buy class.

• Like 1

There is still a need for a bull x hound. And believe me. There are some serious animals still going. Infact id say one of best litters ive ever seen has just been dropped on floor some have going to europe for the correct game. For such high calbire animals. Working them in uk can be difficult too. But then theres work. And theres WORK.