Haye Vs Bellew Confirmed

I think your right there mate. Boxing has had a massive popularity boost lately. All this banta before fights Is all part of the build up now. Imagine Ali nowadays he'd be all over it. I think it's made boxing better. Once the scores settled there normally quite respectful to each othe. No harm done.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know whats funnier 2 friends pretending to be enemies or a man thats a ringer for Nookie Bear taking the piss out of another man about his looks !......either way these panto fights undermine b

Beside the fact he comes across as a complete idiot i must be the only person giving Bellew a bit of a chance most folk seem to think its going to be a wipe out but nobody knows what Haye has left tha

My thoughts are bellews done well talking himself into this fight but will be sparked.   Sky Sports Box Office will show the eagerly-anticipated heavyweight fight between David Haye and Tony Bellew

I dont know whats funnier 2 friends pretending to be enemies or a man thats a ringer for Nookie Bear taking the piss out of another man about his looks !......either way these panto fights undermine boxing as a competitive sport.

f**king Nookie Bear????

David Haye is a show what a divvy promising Shannon brigs a fight if he one got s licence and two one a fight on his card then not fighting him let's face it tho he did it to manual char and fury so you cannot listen to a word he says hope Toby bellew destroys him and we never here from him again he's a muppet

• Like 1

David Haye is a show what a divvy promising Shannon brigs a fight if he one got s licence and two one a fight on his card then not fighting him let's face it tho he did it to manual char and fury so you cannot listen to a word he says hope Toby bellew destroys him and we never here from him again he's a muppet

??

Briggs has a World title shot for the WBA regular belt and was meant to be fighting Lucas Browne,however Browne allegedly has another failed drug test to deal with first. With Haye also getting a title shot against the winner of the bout between Ruiz jnr and Parker who are fighting for the vacant WBO belt. There is no way Briggs and Haye will risk a title shot by fighting each other before they have fought for a belt first.

• Like 3

Cant help but get the feeling i'm being mugged off with some of these Pay Per View fights...dont get me wrong i dont mind paying channel subscriptions and PPV for the really big fights...i just dont think Haye-v-Bellew is PPV worthy... maybe at cruiserweight it would be competitive...but up at heavyweight its a bit of a miss-match in my opinion...same as Joshua-v-Molina thats not PPV worthy in my book either...talking of heavyweight miss-matches...whats Hearn doing throwing David Allen a 10 fight prospect in with Luis Ortiz?...Ortiz may of looked a bit crap against Scott the other week but Allen will be little more than a punchbag to please the punters and raise Ortiz hype...

Anyway...recorded Lomachenko-v-Walters got that to watch later...hopefully that'll be competitive

• Like 3

Briggs has a World title shot for the WBA regular belt and was meant to be fighting Lucas Browne,however Browne allegedly has another failed drug test to deal with first. With Haye also getting a title shot against the winner of the bout between Ruiz jnr and Parker who are fighting for the vacant WBO belt. There is no way Briggs and Haye will risk a title shot by fighting each other before they have fought for a belt first.

Unbelievable about Lucas Browne!...i seriously thought hed been stitched up in Russia...he also passed a couple of lie detector tests...which is why the WBA gave him another shot...i liked Browne thought he was a little under rated hard done by...remember him coming over here and stopping Richard Towers...when towers was the big rival to Price who was then the next big thing in British Heavyweights...be a shame if Browne gets banned...but a lot of it about these days

Cant help but get the feeling i'm being mugged off with some of these Pay Per View fights...dont get me wrong i dont mind paying channel subscriptions and PPV for the really big fights...i just dont think Haye-v-Bellew is PPV worthy... maybe at cruiserweight it would be competitive...but up at heavyweight its a bit of a miss-match in my opinion...same as Joshua-v-Molina thats not PPV worthy in my book either...talking of heavyweight miss-matches...whats Hearn doing throwing David Allen a 10 fight prospect in with Luis Ortiz?...Ortiz may of looked a bit crap against Scott the other week but Allen will be little more than a punchbag to please the punters and raise Ortiz hype...

Anyway...recorded Lomachenko-v-Walters got that to watch later...hopefully that'll be competitive

Totaly agree with your post. i watched the Lomachenko v walters fight earlier on. :thumbs:

Bellew looks flabby at Cruiserweight so he's going to look even worse up at Heavyweight. Like AKA-BRINDLE says this fight should be a mismatch,Bellew was badly beaten by Stevenson at light-heavyweight and Haye despite if people like him or not can bang with the best of them so it could end badly for Bellew. Bellew will be swinging from the rafters from the start until Haye catches him with a big shot then game over.

• Like 2

Beside the fact he comes across as a complete idiot i must be the only person giving Bellew a bit of a chance most folk seem to think its going to be a wipe out but nobody knows what Haye has left thats the problem with the type of fights he,s had of late yes for power and skills id pick Haye all day long but if his timings off or he doesnt have the hunger any more then Bellew has good momentum going into this fight and sizewise theres not a lot in it i know Bellew was up around 16/17 stone as an amateur and on pure anatomical size he is probably the bigger man.....if you put them both in a room to live on the same amount of basic food with no training within 3 months Haye would go down to nothing and probably be the smaller man as he trains up to weight rather than working weight off.......that said regardless of size Haye is simply the better boxer so you would expect him to win comfortably if he is still anywhere near his best.

• Like 4

I think bellew got a decent chance he got far more heart and desire, he just needs too get stuck in close in from off, and try too reduce the distance continually so haye can't get his big shots off, will be a tall order but he knows what he biting off, I think bellew has a fair measure of Haye and is already under his skin, fair play too bellew for engineering this fight he done his self well financially regardless of the result, nowt too loose and everything too gain fingers crossed he wipers the floor with spongebob lol

Haye? Should not of even been in the same supermarket as bellew, pathetic is what he is, dodged fury twice with career ending injury ? Then the pathetic hand picked comeback,bottled fighting Briggs, looks like he crapping on Dave channel now as heading back too sky with bellew fight, gets a shot at winner of Parker vs Ruiz lol beats me how he is mandatory contender as he not had a real fight since chisora, one thing with bellew is he will come too fight and I personally do t think big face will fancy that too much when the reality sets in

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

Thats the main thing Gnash no one knows what Haye has anymore ...at his prime with Booth he was up there with the best but that was a long time ago ....but I honestly dont think Bellew will test Haye even at 75% of what he was ....lets hope there is not the usual dramas and call offs like seems to be the norm these days ...one thing for sure is they will both come out fighting and it wont be pretty ....