This Seasons Youngsters

How is all the youngsters going so far this season work wise.I entered a young bitch this season and she has been dug to 5 times so far and keeps geting better each time.Started her with a couple of simple digs but she has had a couple of decent digs aswell so well happy with her.

• Like 9

got a little bitch on 15/16 months now had 5/6 with her doing everything right her marking has been spot on from a young age shes just a bit far off them on break thought tho only about a foot off them steady away baying like clockwork, would have liked her to put a bit more pressure on them tho but that's just me been picky.

got a little bitch on 15/16 months now had 5/6 with her doing everything right her marking has been spot on from a young age shes just a bit far off them on break thought tho only about a foot off them steady away baying like clockwork, would have liked her to put a bit more pressure on them tho but that's just me been picky.

hard or steady, depending on the situation they have a use in any mans kennel.
  • Like 1

Pup just started had 3 digs to him now 16 months old will give him another look this weekend or next had him and his half sister tied to a tree down the bank while I was digging his mother one bolted and ran straight into the pups and they both clamped on my son and mate left me to sort it I fell down the bank on top of them got the leads wrapped around my legs they said it was like something out of Jeremy Beadle lol

• Like 5

hard or steady, depending on the situation they have a use in any mans kennel.

she will defo be staying so far she is doing her job well, but i like my bitches hard. not using hard bitches will ruin any line,

• Like 2

Going well,young lakeland entered himself just gone 15months.iv had 5 foxes with him and he has bolted everyone of them no digging to him so far.he's like an old dog at it ud know by him on the way down the field dt thers someone home,so can't complain

My 2 youngsters out of the same litter, the bitch on the left had a look the other week and needs a bit more time, the dog had a look on Wednesday and was on straight away, let him have his 5 minutes then pulled him, he'll now get his chance when I drop on in an easy spot.

post-62980-0-80325700-1480113600_thumb.jpg

• Like 5