Happy Thanksgiving

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If someone wishes me and my family well I like to think I'm an old fashioned man that bids folk blessings back, wether it be thanksgiving St Patrick's day or Yom Kippur lol

Marshman & Francie Thank you. Plucky I know Thanksgiving isn't celebrated there but thank you for the well wishes.   And everyone else, we all have much to be thankful for, even with our

Even if ye did recognise it in the UK ye wouldn't celebrate it in case it offended some minority. Do ye even stop for Saint George ?

There is no thanksgiving in the UK mate, its only you that celebrates but enjoy your day with your family, WM

Even if ye did recognise it in the UK ye wouldn't celebrate it in case it offended some minority.

Do ye even stop for Saint George ?

Thats a good one Neil I cant stop laughing, They wouldnt celebrate xmass if they got away with it ahahahhh....... (Joke)

• Like 1

There is no thanksgiving in the UK mate, its only you that celebrates but enjoy your day with your family, WM

Even if ye did recognise it in the UK ye wouldn't celebrate it in case it offended some minority.

Do ye even stop for Saint George ?

whos that??
  • Like 2

Marshman & Francie

Thank you.

Plucky

I know Thanksgiving isn't celebrated there but thank you for the well wishes.

And everyone else, we all have much to be thankful for, even with our everyday hardships. The fact that you are on here reading this whether you agree or not,is evidence that you are blessed, even though you may not think so.

Always be thankful for what you have because the value of it will be realized when it's gone.

Edited by uru
  • Like 5

Marshman & Francie

Thank you.

Plucky

And everyone else, we all have much to be thankful for, even with our everyday hardships. The fact that you are on here reading this whether you agree or not,is evidence that you are blessed, even though you may not think so.

Always be thankful for what you have because the value of it will be realized when it's gone.

That's a great post pal, we should all take a step back now and then to remember how lucky we are.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :thumbs:

• Like 1

Marshman & Francie

Thank you.

Plucky

Rewind a bit mate .If you know we don't celebrate thanksgiving then why wish us a good one !.Its like me wishing you a happy St swithens day ,means nothing to you .