Happy Thanksgiving

Personally for me Christmas is a religious celebration and being a nonbeliever , to celebrate it would make me a hypocrite.

I celebrate a birthday , and I wish people health and happiness twelve months of the year not just December.

My first post was an attempt at wit Uru ...no harm meant.

And as you say in the states "have a nice day yawl"

Tree hands

No problem friend, I recognized the Grinch similarity. Thank you

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If someone wishes me and my family well I like to think I'm an old fashioned man that bids folk blessings back, wether it be thanksgiving St Patrick's day or Yom Kippur lol

Marshman & Francie Thank you. Plucky I know Thanksgiving isn't celebrated there but thank you for the well wishes.   And everyone else, we all have much to be thankful for, even with our

Even if ye did recognise it in the UK ye wouldn't celebrate it in case it offended some minority. Do ye even stop for Saint George ?

Uru happy thanksgiving to you and the rest of the americans on the board! And foxdropper i know you guys dont celebrate this day and we celebrate this day because of the english. Here is a good read to educate the ones that dont really know the meaning of Thanksgiving..www.manataka.org>page269

• Like 1

Personally for me Christmas is a religious celebration and being a nonbeliever , to celebrate it would make me a hypocrite.

I celebrate a birthday , and I wish people health and happiness twelve months of the year not just December.

Not everyone is knowledgeable of the work of Dickens Treehands, LOL.

• Like 1

Not everyone is knowledgeable of the work of Dickens Treehands, LOL.
Neil

I knew Tree hands post was scrooge like ,I just chose Grinch ,which was another jaded personality.