Taking The P.ss ...

The virmin shooting on six point four acres (6.4) of woodland in Kent is being offered by Savills for let , 3 to 7 year lease ....starting at offers IN EXCESS OF A THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR ...that is surely a piss take ..regardless how much you want a permission their is no way that can be worth a grand plus a year to shoot someone else's vermin problem ..edited to say that's plus fees !!

Used to be a bottle of whiskey , But a grand a year wipe out all the edible vermin to sell to get money back then it's ruined or someone loaded rents it,doesn't bother shooting it then it's left to go wild farmer moans about crops getting ruined word gets around an it's poached to hell.

• Like 1

Used to be a bottle of whiskey , But a grand a year wipe out all the edible vermin to sell to get money back then it's ruined or someone loaded rents it,doesn't bother shooting it then it's left to go wild farmer moans about crops getting ruined word gets around an it's poached to hell.

A grand plus wants some getting back of six and a half acres red , and would anyone loaded enough want it ..saying that it only takes one mad enough ...

• Like 2

You know the sort buy the gun scope full hunting attire etc , and I was thinking of deer and possibly boar ? For the revenue.

Just vermin according to the add in shooting times ..

I class boar as vermin lol but if they mean only non edible like rats and corvids etc that's mental !

Works out at just under 20 quid a week, as some have said depending on your definition of vermin it ain't all that much.. I see your point though, in most cases you pay to rid yourself of vermin not expect someone to pay you for it! :laugh:

Works out at just under 20 quid a week, as some have said depending on your definition of vermin it ain't all that much.. I see your point though, in most cases you pay to rid yourself of vermin not expect someone to pay you for it! :laugh:

£20 a week makes it sound cheap until you remember its less than six and a half acres , shoot that once a week for a couple of months there won't be anything coming in ...

Plenty of vermin only lads thrown off their permission on shoots cos once you shine the light across the field and a few deer staring at you they can't say no to such an easy shot lol ?

Happened on a shoot I beat on last year, landowners found 3 sets of deer guts thrown in bushes and told em no more vermin shooting!