Harkila Pro Hunter Trousers

Ive had harkila,no different to the seeland Marsh trousers etc,half the price and do same job imo-stay away from harkila footwear they are really poor and overpriced wank -killed a pair on the 4th dig of the season lol.

Have to disagree about harkila and seeland ...harkila is far superior and a no quibble guarentee.. I wouldnt wear them digging ....agree about the boots bought a pair a few seasons ago ...leaked straight away and the soles were very slidy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Real men dig in their underpants ,t shirt tucked in

There's a funny story to that pic ....we checked a spot just along the wood with some lads up from down south ...I won't mention names as they are on here ...one is a fat ugly northern wannabe Essex b

Lol good account there mate .I was out with a few lads years ago and one was a right mouthy show off which is rare for this neck of the woods as we are quite reserved as a rule lol .A fox in the net w

Posted Images

Wouldn't put harkila and seeland in the same category, the seeland trousers I've had in the pass are poor in comparison but less than half the price, Fjallraven vidda pro I've had for couple years now had a lot of use out of them.. there light weight breathable and quite, but they WILL tear easily if not careful as there just hiking trousers really but I'll be getting another pair when they rip.

Don't know mate. Had a pair of caterpillar work trouser type for the last five years , used them for digging in and hunting. Still going. Kept me dry .not to hot and comftable.keep rain and shit out of your body too for the day and in the cold. Just some basic light material

There's a funny story to that pic ....we checked a spot just along the wood with some lads up from down south ...I won't mention names as they are on here ...one is a fat ugly northern wannabe Essex boy and the other is a plastic paddy p***y farmer ....dropped in a bitch called Tilly bred by pickaxe this was a big rangey spot ...took her a while to settle but we were soon digging ...only just started removing turf when a fox hit the net on the outside of this spot which went into a very steep grass bank ...I jumped the fence fell on my arse and rolled down the wet grass behind the fox in the net ....long story short managed to grab the fox in the net so I'm lying there with this vixen on top,of me. Lads came and sorted things out and a pic was taken with the vixen and the terrier and put on the old patt site .....in the pic it looks like the fat ugly one who is holding the fox has his index finger in its mouth .....we were ask on the site was this intentional....Yes was the reply that is how we roll it keeps the fox calm just stick your finger inside its cheek...you should try it ...it really works .

A few weeks later I received a message from another member I will not name saying along the lines of ..You fukin winding up b*****d I've just had to go to the docs to get my finger stitched up....lol

I wish I still had that black dog and I wish old Tig was still that age

• Like 13

Lol good account there mate .I was out with a few lads years ago and one was a right mouthy show off which is rare for this neck of the woods as we are quite reserved as a rule lol .A fox in the net which he unnetted alive and said he was going to kiss it full on the mouth before releasing it .He had charlie by the snout and back legs and sure enough he kissed it once then tried again .Not sure how but charlie managed to bite the chap through his bottom lip and chin and boy did we laugh.Took a while before we were composed enough to help but the loud mouth just span around pulling at the fox which really made me laugh.It eventually let go and gained its freedom ,even stopped in the field below ,probably having a chuckle too .We were on a railway embankment ,low key supposed to be .He still bears the scar to this day on his chin .

• Like 7