Webley Raider 10 Pcp

for that budget id go with rez!

i have 3 rifles all with hawke's fitted I've a vantage 3x9- 40 that cost £50 that for the money is ace!

i get on better with the rec on that one than the others that cost way more.. no i/r on the 50 quider though

atb si

I have a Hawke Varmint 4-16 x 44 side focus in mint condition which I will be selling if that is of any interest and in budget. Varmint is the forerunner to Vantage PM me if you are interested.

Phil

Could be interested in that my self if you still have it after Xmas Phil

depending on how much you want for it

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have a Hawke Varmint 4-16 x 44 side focus in mint condition which I will be selling if that is of any interest and in budget. Varmint is the forerunner to Vantage PM me if you are interested.

Phil

Could be interested in that my self if you still have it after Xmas Phil

depending on how much you want for it

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

they are good scopes mac daughter as one on her ultra . it seems brighter than my night eye

To be honest they are far better than the Vantage that replaced them. Hawke were nuts to change them IMO. The only reason I had even thought about selling it was that I now have Mamba Lites on all the guns (4) so the Varmint, MTC Genesis and a Nikko Mountmaster are just sat there doing nothing.

I am not sure if I am keeping the Ultra just yet so the Nikko can go on that if I do decide to sell it.

Phil

• Like 1

To be honest they are far better than the Vantage that replaced them. Hawke were nuts to change them IMO. The only reason I had even thought about selling it was that I now have Mamba Lites on all the guns (4) so the Varmint, MTC Genesis and a Nikko Mountmaster are just sat there doing nothing.

I am not sure if I am keeping the Ultra just yet so the Nikko can go on that if I do decide to sell it.

Phil

How are you getting on with the Mambas Phil ? :hmm:

I presume very well indeed, owning four of them ?

atb