New And Keen To Learn In Newcastle.

Well a fat lot of good that was ,he has been on line to day and not even reply,d to any of us not even to say thanks

well he will not be getting an invite to any of my perms

and i was thinking about it :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening everyone, I posted an introduction last night in the new members section and thought I should say hi in the air gun section as this is where I think my main interest lies. I am completely new

He is probably on your permission as we speak , poaching

'Believe'   xx

Well a fat lot of good that was ,he has been on line to day and not even reply,d to any of us not even to say thanks

He might have just been busy at work Mac :)

...... Give the lad a chance mate - he started off good with his first post :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

He might have just been busy at work Mac :)

...... Give the lad a chance mate - he started off good with his first post :yes::thumbs:

:snack: :snack: :snack:

• Like 1

well he will miss out on a great bit of instruction there mate,

its very hard to get a foot in the door perm wise and as hard to get an invite to a persons hard won perm

he may well have been busy with work so cannot reply to threads, you never know.

DJ

• Like 1

Evening everybody thanks for your welcomes, I'm having real issues posting anything. It keeps saying I have to have my posts approve, however none of them are being approved? I've checked the rules and policies on posting, my posts aren't breaking any of them but they're still not opening up?

He is probably on your permission as we speak , poaching :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 3

Firstly sorry for not replying sooner, I had some real problems with getting my posts approved. As you can see I've had to change my username etc. I really appreciated your posts and the banter, I thank you , you'll be pleased to know though I haven't been poaching.

I was intending on zeroing today at my local range "War" in Washington, I want to get my sight zeroed at 10m and really work on grouping. It's indoor so I don't need to worry about compensating for windage etc. Once I'm happy my intentions were to go up to Steve Smith's Shooting Ground and then work out fall of shot for 20, 30 so on.

I completely understand about people not inviting strangers Shooting or onto their permissions, firstly the safety side and secondly you don't want a*se holes all over permissions you've gone to great lengths to achieve

theres a program/app for your pc and mobile called chairgun.. it'll help you wrap your head around things!

atb si

Firstly sorry for not replying sooner, I had some real problems with getting my posts approved. As you can see I've had to change my username etc. I really appreciated your posts and the banter, I thank you , you'll be pleased to know though I haven't been poaching.

I was intending on zeroing today at my local range "War" in Washington, I want to get my sight zeroed at 10m and really work on grouping. It's indoor so I don't need to worry about compensating for windage etc. Once I'm happy my intentions were to go up to Steve Smith's Shooting Ground and then work out fall of shot for 20, 30 so on.

I completely understand about people not inviting strangers Shooting or onto their permissions, firstly the safety side and secondly you don't want a*se holes all over permissions you've gone to great lengths to achieve

theres a program/app for your pc and mobile called chairgun.. it'll help you wrap your head around things!

atb si

All it done for me was fry my grey matter

Im going up to swarland shooting range tomorrow morning if you want a run out for a few hours

it may be a bit of a trek for you mind

Looks good Mac, I need to look at my grouping size from longer distances and also work out my fall of shot with the graticules on the scope. What time are you thinking of heading up?