D Lloyd Lamps

Led are shite and over rated, novelty soon wears off, all this sales pitch patter about heavy batteries an cables haha who the fook carries a heavy batteries?? I git lithiums here older than 3 of my kids haha and ain't some of the biggest bags in history been caught usin a lamp with a wire haha

Lloydy you chat shite, sell shite and are a piece a shite imo, always on with peddling your cheap Chinese lamps, it's cringe worthy. How many have you sold an had returned through being shite? How many have you had to replace cos they cheap Chinese tat, folk comparing them to the clulite an tracer, your are cheap shit copy's. You sound like a desperate salesman with Tourette's way you go on, every thread a lamp mentioned an your all over it haha

We all entitled to our opinions, and that's mine, I await your besties to come defend you from the nasty man haha

somebody was saying the same on moochers lol
Cos its the truth haha i dont even know who said it as i not been on there in yonks but he sounds like a good sort haha
Wkatcham last time you meat up a post of mine buy talking shit about me I had to go to the police so do me a faver go start a post d Lloyd's lamps are shit so you and mik have some were to chat

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

And ill keep sayin what i want when i want, use redial if ye dont like it, tell the bizzies i dislike you and youf cheap chinese tatty lamps haha

Lol thanks for keeping post at top mate that's 6 lamps to night have good chrimas I now eye will

And ill keep sayin what i want when i want, use redial if ye dont like it, tell the bizzies i dislike you and youf cheap chinese tatty lamps haha

Lol thanks for keeping post at top mate that's 6 lamps to night have good chrimas I now eye will
Genuine question? Are you gloating your going to have a good Xmas over lamps that you sold that people not happy with?

Here's the honest truth . . . I felt like I'd been robbed when I tried my lamp you sent! But I made no fuss over it on here as a mans got to do something for a little coin, you peddle lamps but I worked hard for that 60 bar I gave you.

I also felt that the lamp you sold me had been used and sent back to you or whatever and then sent to me.

• Like 2

Genuine question? Are you gloating your going to have a good Xmas over lamps that you sold that people not happy with?

Here's the honest truth . . . I felt like I'd been robbed when I tried my lamp you sent! But I made no fuss over it on here as a mans got to do something for a little coin, you peddle lamps but I worked hard for that 60 bar I gave you.

I also felt that the lamp you sold me had been used and sent back to you or whatever and then sent to me.

Ouch!!!

Led are shite and over rated, novelty soon wears off, all this sales pitch patter about heavy batteries an cables haha who the fook carries a heavy batteries?? I git lithiums here older than 3 of my kids haha and ain't some of the biggest bags in history been caught usin a lamp with a wire haha

Lloydy you chat shite, sell shite and are a piece a shite imo, always on with peddling your cheap Chinese lamps, it's cringe worthy. How many have you sold an had returned through being shite? How many have you had to replace cos they cheap Chinese tat, folk comparing them to the clulite an tracer, your are cheap shit copy's. You sound like a desperate salesman with Tourette's way you go on, every thread a lamp mentioned an your all over it haha

We all entitled to our opinions, and that's mine, I await your besties to come defend you from the nasty man haha

Cos its the truth haha i dont even know who said it as i not been on there in yonks but he sounds like a good sort haha
Wkatcham last time you meat up a post of mine buy talking shit about me I had to go to the police so do me a faver go start a post d Lloyd's lamps are shit so you and mik have some were to chat
Edited by blackmaggie

They never had lamps off me jest crab my post.I'm 100 % on this but I think you sed some thing on a another post of mine about lamps that's you were not happy and I can remember if I posted on there or pm you asking what was rong but had no repl mate I'm not a mind ready.no jest posted that to get his back up as I do one some one calls me over that dose not now me I'd have a good chrimas with out this probably better as I'd not be sat on my phone explaining my sell to strangers at 1 am

They never had lamps off me jest crab my post.I'm 100 % on this but I think you sed some thing on a another post of mine about lamps that's you were not happy and I can remember if I posted on there or pm you asking what was rong but had no repl mate I'm not a mind ready.no jest posted that to get his back up as I do one some one calls me over that dose not now me I'd have a good chrimas with out this probably better as I'd not be sat on my phone explaining my sell to strangers at 1 am
No post and defo no pm. You knew the 100 was shit and you sent it anyway. But that's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Another genuine question? are any of your lamps better than the pl500 in your opinion?

do any of them have a longer distance beam?

No post and defo no pm. You knew the 100 was shit and you sent it anyway. But that's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Another genuine question? are any of your lamps better than the pl500 in your opinion?

do any of them have a longer distance beam?[/quote

I'm not going to look for it but there was a post.

The DL 100 good lamp but I swiped to the 120 much better beam wider than 150 not as wide as 100 its spot on for me now till they come up with some thing better I'll stick to that.

Gaz do not pick up DLoyd ...GRASS!

• Like 1