Fresh Turkey Price.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a beautiful 2 rib roast on Friday .....  

Bought my first rob of beef following this lol     Nice dry aged cut from the butcher! Hope I can do same as above!!

Bloody lovely it was! A little bit of a fatty cut IMO I normally go for leaner meats.   Try to stay fit and trim so not sure if it's something I'd have regularly just because of that. Deffo be havi

Each to there own but We always have a nice rib of beef can't stand turkey... You could get a quality 4 rib for 100 quid... We just get a 2 rib joint just for me and the Mrs for around the 50 quid mark it's real easy to cook 40 minutes plus 20 minutes resting... Last year's lump IMG_20151225_135008_zpseyeghlmp.jpg

• Like 5

This is the cote de boeuf joint when we went away it's basically the same but a single rib absolutely delicious and if I remember right cooked in 22 minutes and rested about the Same.

.beautiful :yes:_20160916_141949_zpsqc2lrq68.jpg

• Like 5

This is the cote de boeuf joint when we went away it's basically the same but a single rib absolutely delicious and if I remember right cooked in 22 minutes and rested about the Same.

Looks absolutely perfect...;-)

That look very nice kanny.

Wish i could grab some through the screen lol.

• Like 1

That look very nice kanny.

Wish i could grab some through the screen lol.

It's long gone bud lol.
  • Like 1

how did you get that dinner knifes handle to go through the chopping board....... :laugh:.......up by the foil.....was it by magic..... :hmm:

• Like 3

how did you get that dinner knifes handle to go through the chopping board....... :laugh:.......up by the foil.....was it by magic..... :hmm:

Well spotted tilly... What can I say I'm a man of many talents :laugh: Edited by kanny
  • Like 1