Toughest Part Of The Country.......

i only asked about your work mate to see if he was ok.where has he been this week ,downtown raqqa,mosul or the worst posting of all your village.?

Ask him yourself, likely working in Sheffield atm. Don't be scared he's in his 60's now......

the only operation he's involves in would be operation yewtree.

You need an operation that's for sure, no way in hell should you be allowed to reproduce.... ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May surprise some but I would say Cornwall ,I went to a pub there once and ordered the coq. a vin and they offered me a Merlot to accompany it !!!!imagine !!

It was funny for a while....now it's getting embarrassing....you all sound as bad as each other.

Must admit it does look like ol Dogfox has lost his nut a bit on here lately which is a shame as i recollect sharing a few decent natters about boxing and suchlike......but it dont help when a bunch o

Posted Images

Dog fox jumps at the slightest little remark offering to fight anybody and giving he's address out its crazy with someone like that the windup merchants are having a field day

No no no, not true at all. I've given my address to a couple that got too personal for my liking, big difference....
Didnt you just write something about anyone that wants to send you a pm just relax abit mate it's just people winding you up
I am relaxed, yes of course I said that because I've just been banned. Why would I want to carry on the same shit on this topic???
Why do you even answer they are obviously just winding you up

You think I don't know that hahaha, difference is though I don't go crying to get the clowns banned but if you give it em back they go crying. Hahaha

Difference is they look like wind up merchants you look like a teenage boy trying to be hard calling people names

Where i grew up there was a pub on the end of the street.

It was full of old men talking about old storys.

Like a jackanory convention.

I knew they were all full of shit.

But i bet dogfox sits there nodding like feck taking it all in lol.

Fecking clown.

Dog fox jumps at the slightest little remark offering to fight anybody and giving he's address out its crazy with someone like that the windup merchants are having a field day

No no no, not true at all. I've given my address to a couple that got too personal for my liking, big difference....
Didnt you just write something about anyone that wants to send you a pm just relax abit mate it's just people winding you up
I am relaxed, yes of course I said that because I've just been banned. Why would I want to carry on the same shit on this topic???
You think I don't know that hahaha, difference is though I don't go crying to get the clowns banned but if you give it em back they go crying. Hahaha
Difference is they look like wind up merchants you look like a teenage boy trying to be hard calling people names

Well that says a lot about them if they're scared of a teenage boy trying to look hard doesn't it....

Next time I'll ask for your permission to reply to them ok.....

Well that says a lot about them if they're scared of a teenage boy trying to look hard doesn't it....

Whos scared of you.

Whos scared of you.

Deffo not your mother and sister....

Whos scared of you.

Your a prick

You're a ginger prick, of course you knew that....

Dogfox you're making yourself look like an immature fool.

I think you should lie down before you hurt yourself ;)

Takes one to know one doesn't it Mush...

I did lay down from laughing at the Harrier story you told us, deffo topped my story I'll give you that one...

• Like 1

Whos scared of you.

Your a prick

You're a ginger prick, of course you knew that....

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a ...bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious fights that you like to post here.

The King of the Keyboard has spoken.....

I did lay down from laughing at the Harrier story you told us, deffo topped my story I'll give you that one...

Lol

Which coincidently brings me to I was talking with him last night and I got the story a bit mixed up ??

He was in a Puma over Belfast and copped for a large bore rifle round.

It was in Afghanistan or Iraq (I was a little drunk when he was telling me) where his Harrier was peppered with .50cal rounds.

• Like 1

Rusty I know that being a ginger can lead to a low self esteem, I hold no malice towards you whatsoever, everybody deserves to be loved I guess....

But going to lengths such as creating multiple accounts to feel that sense of approval is way beyond worrying flower. You've got to learn to respect yourself before you can respect others my troubled friend.....

Edited by DogFox123

Lol

Which coincidently brings me to I was talking with him last night and I got the story a bit mixed up ??

He was in a Puma over Belfast and copped for a large bore rifle round.

It was in Afghanistan or Iraq (I was a little drunk when he was telling me) where his Harrier was peppered with .50cal rounds.

Now i know next year's winner of the Man Booker Prize.... ?

• Like 1