Toughest Part Of The Country.......

Rusty I know that being a ginger can lead to a low self esteem, I hold no malice towards you whatsoever, everybody deserves to loved I guess....

But going to lengths such as creating multiple accounts to feel that sense of approval is way beyond worrying flower. You've got to learn to respect yourself before you can respect others my troubled friend.....

I don't have multiple accounts lol. Your behaviour has crossed beyond funny. It's worrying . Spend some more time away from the computer please. You have become attention seeking and paranoid .

Poor men like you would rather deny a hard truth like that than face it my friend....

I think you need to have a good look in the mirror and face your own issues before giving other troubled souls advice, we can do this my friend.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May surprise some but I would say Cornwall ,I went to a pub there once and ordered the coq. a vin and they offered me a Merlot to accompany it !!!!imagine !!

It was funny for a while....now it's getting embarrassing....you all sound as bad as each other.

Must admit it does look like ol Dogfox has lost his nut a bit on here lately which is a shame as i recollect sharing a few decent natters about boxing and suchlike......but it dont help when a bunch o

Posted Images

Dog fox jumps at the slightest little remark offering to fight anybody and giving he's address out its crazy with someone like that the windup merchants are having a field day

No no no, not true at all. I've given my address to a couple that got too personal for my liking, big difference....
Didnt you just write something about anyone that wants to send you a pm just relax abit mate it's just people winding you up
I am relaxed, yes of course I said that because I've just been banned. Why would I want to carry on the same shit on this topic???
Why do you even answer they are obviously just winding you up
You think I don't know that hahaha, difference is though I don't go crying to get the clowns banned but if you give it em back they go crying. Hahaha
Difference is they look like wind up merchants you look like a teenage boy trying to be hard calling people names

Well that says a lot about them if they're scared of a teenage boy trying to look hard doesn't it....

Next time I'll ask for your permission to reply to them ok.....

Make sure you do son while I'm at it I just remembered a story this old fella I worked with once told me he was in the army stationed in Germany patrolling the woods and he found a old house he went inside and there was a big bad wolf dressed as a old woman and a small girl in a red hood as he burst in the wolf tried to eat the little girl I think he was Isis or something the old man said well he pulled he's assault rifle and popped the wolf in the head he buried it in the woods because the wolf was unharmed and it broke the Geneva convention he went on to Ireland and ended up working with a teenage boy that wants to fight the world good story thou he was a dangerous man that's for sure
  • Like 1

Rusty I know that being a ginger can lead to a low self esteem, I hold no malice towards you whatsoever, everybody deserves to loved I guess....

But going to lengths such as creating multiple accounts to feel that sense of approval is way beyond worrying flower. You've got to learn to respect yourself before you can respect others my troubled friend.....

I don't have multiple accounts lol. Your behaviour has crossed beyond funny. It's worrying . Spend some more time away from the computer please. You have become attention seeking and paranoid .
Poor men like you would rather deny a hard truth like that than face it my friend....

I think you need to have a good look in the mirror and face your own issues before giving other troubled souls advice, we can do this my friend.

Ok thanks.

I'm here for you pal.

Dog fox jumps at the slightest little remark offering to fight anybody and giving he's address out its crazy with someone like that the windup merchants are having a field day

No no no, not true at all. I've given my address to a couple that got too personal for my liking, big difference....
Didnt you just write something about anyone that wants to send you a pm just relax abit mate it's just people winding you up
I am relaxed, yes of course I said that because I've just been banned. Why would I want to carry on the same shit on this topic???
You think I don't know that hahaha, difference is though I don't go crying to get the clowns banned but if you give it em back they go crying. Hahaha
Difference is they look like wind up merchants you look like a teenage boy trying to be hard calling people names
Well that says a lot about them if they're scared of a teenage boy trying to look hard doesn't it....

Make sure you do son while I'm at it I just remembered a story this old fella I worked with once told me he was in the army stationed in Germany patrolling the woods and he found a old house he went inside and there was a big bad wolf dressed as a old woman and a small girl in a red hood as he burst in the wolf tried to eat the little girl I think he was Isis or something the old man said well he pulled he's assault rifle and popped the wolf in the head he buried it in the woods because the wolf was unharmed and it broke the Geneva convention he went on to Ireland and ended up working with a teenage boy that wants to fight the world good story thou he was a dangerous man that's for sure

Was his name General Lee by any chance?? ?

Was his name General Lee by any chance??

Nah I think it was mr I can kill the ira Isis and the taliban while getting a blowy from a teenage boy smith that's his full name of course people just call him prat
  • Like 1

Nah I think it was mr I can kill the ira Isis and the taliban while getting a blowy from a teenage boy smith that's his full name of course people just call him prat

That story can't be true!

Since when does ISIS kill their victims by eating them....

Sorry I thought it was by Mr I'm Full Of Myself Prat..

That's just what he's mates call him and I'm just telling the story I don't care what you think everyone is against me I'll fight anyone just pm me he wouldn't lie to me go and tell on me then PLEASE LIKE ME!!!! Haha remind you of anyone

That's just what he's mates call him and I'm just telling the story I don't care what you think everyone is against me I'll fight anyone just pm me he wouldn't lie to me go and tell on me then PLEASE LIKE ME!!!! Haha remind you of anyone

Sounds like General Lee, Mr I'm late to the party and desperately in need of likes.... ?

Edited by DogFox123

Sounds like General Lee, Mr I'm late to the party and desperately in need of likes....

Late to what party I been reading the rubbish you been writing from the start didn't see you slapping the pads thou luckily that would have been scary

Sounds like General Lee, Mr I'm late to the party and desperately in need of likes....

Late to what party I been reading the rubbish you been writing from the start didn't see you slapping the pads thou luckily that would have been scary

Must have been on the sauce all day, took you this long to pipe up.....

I'd beat you wearing pads whilst stood on one leg and reciting your favourite story Little Red Riding Hood....