Ireland Vs All Blacks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2016/nov/05/ireland-v-new-zealand-live-rugby-union   brilliant, what an achievement against the best team (at any sport) in the world. well played ireland

Pretty much like playing Ireland over there, you have to wait ten minutes for the fecking prime minister to shake hands with all the players.

Great touch before the match in Honour of Axel RIP.......great result.....

Well done Ireland. :thumbs:

Anyone know why it was held in Chicago?

Probably the same reason England are playing S Africa out there, but you being such and England stalwart I would have thought you would have known that? :hmm:

I wonder how the return match at the Aviva will go in a couple of weeks?

Well done Ireland did the double beating the All Blacks for the first time and not only that, the only team to beat them in 19 games. I am really really pleased for you, nothing more than you deserve. :thumbs:

TC

• Like 1

Well done Ireland. :thumbs:

Anyone know why it was held in Chicago?

Probably the same reason England are playing S Africa out there, but you being such and England stalwart I would have thought you would have known that? :hmm:

Hmmm. I thought all the England matches were going to be at Twickenham?

And being an England fan sheds no light on why a game was played in a country that doesn't have a team playing.

Why are NZ allowed an unfair advantage by doing the Hakka?

why do you think its an advantage ?

Because it is......you have to stand there like a plank, getting cold, while your enemy screams, shouts, stretches and get's the adrenalin pumping and surging through the body, which aids them and there decision making for the first 10 mins....

If you disrespect the Haka, they get the dander up and spear you...

If you were down the pub of a night, would you stand there like a tool, while some git, jumped around you, eye's bulging, mouthing obscenities....cranking up the pyscholical pressure on you? Would you fcuk......