• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not usually one for obituaries regarding dogs, but the last terrier alive in this photo was Dixie (2nd from left) and she died this morning aged 15. Nothing to be sad about as she had a great lif

I sure did DC. She was a terrier who thrived on work. I had a half brother of hers ,"Spike", at the same time. In their hay day I was digging anything between 3 and 6 days a week and Dixie and Spike w

I was going to like your post Neil but felt as though a " like " was inappropriate given the subject. I'm reminded of people that I've came across in the working dog world who, to coin a phrase, chang

Posted Images

hows was/is Danny and Paddy related Neil ?

Danny was Paddy's father.

Sorry Neil , in a rush for the pub , how or is Paddy Danny related to Dixie , i know you keep a tight line so was wondering how close they where

Danny was a result of Spike back to his mother, Pip.

Dixie was a result of Pip back to her full brother, Joker.

• Like 1

That's tight bred Neil, is this how most of your breeding goes? Also did you ever loose size by breeding that tight?

I once had a litter brother to sister mating accidental . Ended up being the best dogs/bitches we produce . Never lost size if anything was a touch stronger .
  • Like 2

I have a young dog thats going well for me into his second season now, one side of his breeding would be down off a sister of Neil's Dixie. Any of them bitches ive seen weren't small in size at all, in fact they where well put together including my dogs dam, very strong well put together bitch, you'd easily mistake her for a dog.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 2