I used a seresto tick/flea collar this year for the first time.

I moved house earlier this year & where as previously my dog had barely picked up a tick since he was a pup, in the new place he was picking them up a lot in the garden. I got the seresto collar which is supposed to last for 8 months. I haven't seen a tick on him since in 7 months!

It's not cheap though, but I won't bother with frontline again.

• 2 weeks later...

i dilute 1 bottle to 9 litres of water in a bucket sponge dogs down until full soaked then use excess to spray kennels, dogs out to dry off only need to do them twice a year keeps fleas and tick of them all year

Sounds like the stuff I need to try, does it still work if the dogs are often in water ?

I also use front line at the mo, but in honesty I find it crap, it may well kill them in 24hrs, but my dogs are picking them up most days !so they are always bloody scratching and coming in with them.

worm them as well , that way with frontline + wormers you clean them inside/out use milparzon there good wormers, and change there bedding :yes:

• 2 weeks later...