Can Not Beleave What I Have Just Watched..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilf is right know one has the right to call this man a nonce but looking at him today it does just seem plain wrong ! even in back in those times it must've seemed in appropriate, one woman's voice c

Made my blood boil..how things was over looked..https://youtu.be/3TRBwKFfJv4

disgusting....that girl is far to old.

Using the old head for a minute, that footage may have been edited to f**k to make it look as bad as it did........watched in it's entirety of probably an hour which would allow the watcher to establish context and also watched without your modern "Jimmy Saville media" eyes.......it may have looked very different indeed.

I have no idea who that bloke is but I'm loath to call someone something as serious as a peado based on some heavily edited footage.

As I say, dont know who he is and he may have been in court and everything for messing with minors, but unless that the case you have to think before you speak on clips like that.

• Like 1

Using the old head for a minute, that footage may have been edited to f**k to make it look as bad as it did........watched in it's entirety of probably an hour which would allow the watcher to establish context and also watched without your modern "Jimmy Saville media" eyes.......it may have looked very different indeed.

I have no idea who that bloke is but I'm loath to call someone something as serious as a peado based on some heavily edited footage.

As I say, dont know who he is and he may have been in court and everything for messing with minors, but unless that the case you have to think before you speak on clips like that.

This video explains what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg2aiaTcUU

TC

Can't watch that video at the moment mate, what's it saying, is the dude a proven wrong en then?

I mean he is definitely a strange one by the look but I'd be interested to know if he is actually what he looks.

Can't watch that video at the moment mate, what's it saying, is the dude a proven wrong en then?

I mean he is definitely a strange one by the look but I'd be interested to know if he is actually what he looks.

Him and his wife co hosted the Canadian show, the show was called Just like mum, and the children's mothers were there. (hence perhaps the questions about marriage?) He was never accused of paedophilia and as far as I am aware is still alive.

TC

Edited by Tiercel

Well then, what right has anyone to call the bloke anything?........thanks for that TC.

Like most things these days, people don't stop to think.

That bloke may be totally innocent of anything, how would anyone here like some smart arse with an editing programme on his PC to paint them in this light if they were innocent?........personally, I'd find whoever made it and throw them out of a window !

• Like 2

Well then, what right has anyone to call the bloke anything?........thanks for that TC.

That bloke may be totally innocent of anything, how would anyone here like some smart arse with an editing programme on his PC to paint them in this light if they were innocent?........personally, I'd find whoever made it and throw them out of a window !

With respect wilf mate you can't edit someone missing someone unless it happened,or good graphics lol

With respect wilf mate you can't edit someone missing someone unless it happened,or good graphics lol

And likewise with respect mate, you can edit film footage to make it look any way you want to.

• Like 1