Anyone In The U.s Using Terriers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have thought by now at least 1 of the 4 serious terriermen from the USA , who posted on this thread would have called me by now!!!!!!!, offer still stands!!!!!!,I let my dogs to the talking !!

I've had the pleasure of a good few weeks out there hunting coon in barns and stick piles. I'm not getting involved in the pissing competition about terriers, the only thing I will say is there is no

Starts January 1st ends December 31st

Posted Images

Why do you not dig in the winter?

because ground hogs are backe filled in for the winter and why dig through frozen ground for a coon when all you have to do is hit some barns and ran down buildings. And the snow gets really deep in the north alot. Id rather save a bullshit day and just hit the barns and old ran down houses. When the weather is shit there bedded down..jmo..

Why do you not dig in the winter?

because ground hogs are backe filled in for the winter and why dig through frozen ground for a coon when all you have to do is hit some barns and ran down buildings. And the snow gets really deep in the north alot. Id rather save a bullshit day and just hit the barns and old ran down houses. When the weather is shit there bedded down..jmo..
rippem we finally agree on something lol.. Right now is great hunting for barns and the old houses at the end of February/early March the digging will be back in action. We've dug in this weather before and it's extremely tough, you'll have a lot of work to break thru the frost line and could be there for hours , last one we dug in this weather was in sand which is easier than digging in dirt at this time of year. You will get much more game right now hunting barns and houses than being out digging.

Yourdogsucks, do you have any pics of your winter digs? Dont know many that do that.

nope dont take many pics you have any pics of any hunting you have done im not afraid to dig hard ground mosy barns around here hold live stock mostly horses or dairy cows not many hay barns so i dig and do brush piles the weather dont bother me i work out side every day no matter the weather

• Like 1

Yourdogsucks, do you have any pics of your winter digs? Dont know many that do that.

you left cock off the end of the name

my dogs are from Ireland not england

ohhhh so your an englishaphob? I'm offended, that's it get the lawer on the phone Edited by Lenmcharristar

nope dont take many pics you have any pics of any hunting you have done im not afraid to dig hard ground mosy barns around here hold live stock mostly horses or dairy cows not many hay barns so i dig and do brush piles the weather dont bother me i work out side every day no matter the weather
my dogs are young and just starting. Taking them out this weekend for the first time so ill get you pics.?. So in ohio thers live stock like horses but no barns that store there hay or straw? what do they do import it? Lol. ohio has alot of great barn hunts in the winter, so i dont know what you mean. You must be with the wrong crowd.