Anyone In The U.s Using Terriers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have thought by now at least 1 of the 4 serious terriermen from the USA , who posted on this thread would have called me by now!!!!!!!, offer still stands!!!!!!,I let my dogs to the talking !!

I've had the pleasure of a good few weeks out there hunting coon in barns and stick piles. I'm not getting involved in the pissing competition about terriers, the only thing I will say is there is no

Starts January 1st ends December 31st

Posted Images

Deadgame does still hunt. I came up with this name in 1984 when I was 23 years old.

One of my best dogs was a dog named Noah born in 1998 out of Nuttall's Jesse. He was a very good hard dog only 10 inches tall but he had very short legs. He could get anywhere underground and had very intense drive. We froze his semen 18 years ago.

We have used it several times I have some very good dogs out of him and sometimes we get some built like Noah.

They will never win a show but can really move around in groundhog holes.

I thought you had left haven't seen any posts for a long time or did I just miss them?

Shoebootie,they do barn hunts in the winter and ground hog in the summer and coon. If your from here you probably heard of char smith? If not im sure someone you know has. She has some of the best jacks here in the states.

Char has some nice terriers. Wonderful lady as well!

Mudcat

No they don't give them no trouble , once you get to them they are nothing. Sometimes they can be in difficult spots to get to and you do a lot of work for nothing. They are definitely no kind of test

Thanks shoebootie atvb.