Terrier X Whippet

i still think a irish terrier x whippet make great mooching, and ok bit of lamping . you still get 22-23in 35lb dog with not bad coat, and both breeds got bit of fire in them. ive always liked whippets , and a irish well put together dog, quite racy , and good temps great with people+ kids , not a bad dog at all , if you wanted a small type lurcher :yes:

• Like 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Border/Lakeland / 3/4 whippet ( been on before )

Posted Images

Fenrunner. Is that your dog ive seen a pic of it before & that is the stamp of dog i want next. Is it 3/4 whipp x 1/4 border?? Lovely looking dog. Atb

I bred her (accidental mating) shes my sons dog , but Penny Taylor had the only male in the litter , she may put him over a whippet

• Like 1

Fenrunner. Is that your dog ive seen a pic of it before & that is the stamp of dog i want next. Is it 3/4 whipp x 1/4 border?? Lovely looking dog. Atb

I bred her (accidental mating) shes my sons dog , but Penny Taylor had the only male in the litter , she may put him over a whippet

Sadly, Cricket is no longer with me, after badly damaging his tendons in a hunting accident. I did put him over my terrier bitch, and Krawnden's dog is from that litter. The one I kept is a Border coloured slightly finer version of Krawnden's bitch. Cricket was one of the most determined little dogs I've known, and although not fast enough to catch in the open he killed a lot in cover, and wasn't shy of fox either. He really was a cracking dog with a great temperament. I do like the steady intelligence of the Border ... and I'm waiting to see if Krawnden breeds from his bitch!

• Like 3

Sadly, Cricket is no longer with me, after badly damaging his tendons in a hunting accident. I did put him over my terrier bitch, and Krawnden's dog is from that litter. The one I kept is a Border coloured slightly finer version of Krawnden's bitch. Cricket was one of the most determined little dogs I've known, and although not fast enough to catch in the open he killed a lot in cover, and wasn't shy of fox either. He really was a cracking dog with a great temperament. I do like the steady intelligence of the Border ... and I'm waiting to see if Krawnden breeds from his bitch!

I've had the pleasure of watching krawndens little bitch willow work numerous times and I to am waiting for a mating ... everybody could do with a willow in their kennel .........

• Like 1

Border/Lakeland / 3/4 whippet ( been on before ) attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Didn't that dog get re homed on here?
No didn't get recommend at all I've had him from 8 weeks he is by my whippet and in here in my kennel.

What gave you that idea.

I thought i seen it rehomed on here,maybe it was another whirrer, I remember it was little brown dog, as I nearly asked about it myself.

Probably around 12 lbs or so, I need to measure them again, but I'd probably put them at around 14-15". Solid little dogs though. The mother is mostly patt with a little bit of pit and jagd in her. The dad had about 1/8 pit in him, and was maybe only around 20-22 lbs.