Up T'north....

Tip for action shots

Fast shutter speed and a wide aperture on camera will freeze the action..if camera has burst mode shoot on that,this will improve your chances of sharp pictures...

Can be hit and miss and a decent camera and lens can make a world of difference....

Some great action shots caught here ...

It can be a bit hit and miss but this day and age just rattle the shots off at least there's no film being wasted and just delete the blurred/missed shots.... it's the machine-gun method lol

I was a sports photographer for my sins and there are more deleted than keepers ?

Atb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a kind invite off Marsh Lad from off here to go and do a bit of rabbiting. Took my camera along for a few snaps....                                

Happy with my lunar, no stopping her.

Posted Images

shaaark.... yea they are the one's mate. I thought that mating would throw up some decent animals, and 4 years down the line they haven't disappointed the folk that own them :thumbs:

Yeah thought so. Cracking litter, and parents. Some very very decent dogs in that line if I remember correctly :thumbs:

Yes mate.... some decent dog's but obviously not world beaters ;) plus both sides of the breeding can be traced back for many years, which I feel is something not that common nowadays with the amount of litters being bred with this that and t'other in them

• Like 2

Yes mate.... some decent dog's but obviously not world beaters ;) plus both sides of the breeding can be traced back for many years, which I feel is something not that common nowadays with the amount of litters being bred with this that and t'other in them

I know of the sire.. sadly I've met the owners too bloody northern gits!
  • Like 1

Lol yeah the sire is the same dog that sired your litter of pups that 'fourtrack' has two pups from pups isn't it?

Edited to add, the sire was 'tod' wasn't it? He seems to throw some very nice types

Edited by shaaark

Lol yeah the sire is the same dog that sired your litter of pups that 'fourtrack' has two pups from pups isn't it?

Edited to add, the sire was 'tod' wasn't it? He seems to throw some very nice types

Yep that's the sire Todd, fourtracks big dog pup looks very much like the blue and white dog that's in breeze's pics,