Idiot Corbyn.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will refuse to cut the number of migrants entering the uk. So what does he think of that woman who was drugged and raped. The fecking scarecrow wants to feck off over there and let them do the sa

Never thought i would say this in a month of sundays but thank feck labour will never get in power for the forseeable future with cranks like Corbyn and Abbot with their crackpot ideas.

Posted Images

He's condemned the country to at least a decade of Tory rule if not more. We'll be living in a dictatorship because without a viable opposition the Tories can ride roughshod over everything......Well done Mr Corbyn.

true johnny, :thumbs:

Watched him on the news talking to old labour die hards one foot in the grave oldies and as he walked away he pulled a face its a wonder the tv crew didn't pick up on it he obviously didn't agree with them

They probably mentioned Rotherham.

• Like 1

Says he will not make a pledge to cut immigrant numbers, but he'll set up an immigrant impact fund.....

Maybe he'll give the remit to his new "minister for peace and disarmament" - f***ing idiot !

He won't be PM while his ar5e points south!

Classic politician......"immigrant impact fund".......which should translate to "we will rob people of even more tax in order to give them a bit back to compensate themselves for us f***ing up their life!"

Honestly, the loons are well and truly running the asylum !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

Says he will not make a pledge to cut immigrant numbers, but he'll set up an immigrant impact fund.....

Maybe he'll give the remit to his new "minister for peace and disarmament" - f***ing idiot !

He won't be PM while his ar5e points south!

Classic politician......"immigrant impact fund".......which should translate to "we will rob people of even more tax in order to give them a bit back to compensate themselves for us f***ing up their life!"

Honestly, the loons are well and truly running the asylum !

There was a similar fund, set up by Gordon Brown, and later abolished the coalition. It was intended to help local communities and services, who had been adversely affected by having a large immigrant population - Tower Hamlets received the princely sum of £60,000 !!

What does big Gay Dave think about the immigration impact fund lol......surely even he thinks its nuts?!?!

It's exactly what I've said is needed? A fund to reduce the impact of immigration on local services paid for by the businesses that choose to employ immigrants instead of British citizens.

Communist :laugh: I fecking wish :whistling:

Corbyn is a mild social democrat, not some hard left Communist calling for the abolition of the state and capitalism. These words have meaning pal you can't just slap a scary label on something and make it true ;)

There'll be opposition,I just hope it's UKIP.

I think that'd push the conservatives to become more libertarian as opposed to a patriotic and collectivist UKIP,that'd be better for all of us.

UKIP polling at around 9% and have seen a mass exodus of members to the Tories, yep they're definitely on track to become the official opposition :laugh: :laugh:

There'll be opposition,I just hope it's UKIP.

I think that'd push the conservatives to become more libertarian as opposed to a patriotic and collectivist UKIP,that'd be better for all of us.

UKIP polling at around 9% and have seen a mass exodus of members to the Tories, yep they're definitely on track to become the official opposition :laugh: :laugh:

Things change,Labour is dying.

I have feeling you'l be seeing another mass exodus soon :whistling: