Welcome To Gods Country ...."tanner"

• 1 month later...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a few of you may know Gaz has sent the little plummer "Tanner" down here to Wales because of her tendency to drop to ground.   My good pal Wales123 off here took me up to the midlands to collect

for any one interested lads........   i took tanner out for a few hours yesterday, i started the morning using her to flush pheasents off some swede fields so i could get a brace for tea. ounce t h

like i said on another post......dont put much on here any more....sort of a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. but for any one who cares.....the bitch isnt in pup, and i will guarantee an

Posted Images

What's the craic?some of the lads have left here?one stating this place is full of messers?there was a cue to drag a litter from her...maybe she's in pup?lots been going on in the background me thinks?maybe the cmw pays more for tall tales?or theres a 10 pager on her exploits being written as we speak?atb dc

Or he got fed up with boys An silly comments An thought now the covers died back he's getting abit done. U get shot down for not putting posts up An slated even more for trying to add to the site

Good post chap seems there's a lot of lads never got anything positive to say they just wait in the wings dying to jump in with there to pennies worth a lot of it is jealousy if you ask me.

• Like 3

Why so negative foxdropper?....you strike me as a real sad act

Not sad in any way Dave just a realist .Read the thread ,the bitch has seen multiple homes .I read the first chapter with interest but soon lost it on realising shed been pushed from pillar to post .My take on life is no more negative than what's in black and white here .I don't care how I come across to those who don't know me ,I have enough mates to last a lifetime .So negative maybe at times,sad definitely not .

• Like 1

she was given to the fella that could give her a chance . now she is getting that chance. i recon that this is a positive thread . if the wee dog shines or not is down to the dog. hats off to the lads involved :yes: be nice to see tanner go from strength to strength . but if she dont. thats just the way of it. i still see this as a positive thread. at least men and dog gave it a good go.

• Like 8