Led Lamps...

Tried the new lightforce enforcer LED white and red beam tonight not the bright white like the normal Led lamps, really good beam in both white and red and adjustable spot, the switch from white to red is really good, best lamp out there by far.

it sed on ozzy revew it was only good to 100 yards is that true did not look bright in his video but its so had to tell?
pisses all over them kids toy lamps you sell At

thanks very help full
it's the truth, them lamps you sell might look bright at first because their new,just wait until you have used one a few times At

Do the LEDs fade with time then AT?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funnily enough this lamp question has been going on since lamping began. If you have the right land a good dog and field craft it does not matter what lamp you have. Some of my best nights have been w

Well I tried my new tracer 210 out last night against the plr 500 and it absoloutley pissed on it for spotting distance and much much brighter beam.I've noticed if its not pitch black the led beam st

Don't like counting them but will let you know the weight lol

Tried the new lightforce enforcer LED white and red beam tonight not the bright white like the normal Led lamps, really good beam in both white and red and adjustable spot, the switch from white to red is really good, best lamp out there by far.

it sed on ozzy revew it was only good to 100 yards is that true did not look bright in his video but its so had to tell?

thanks very help full
it's the truth, them lamps you sell might look bright at first because their new,just wait until you have used one a few times At

Had one over two years lamped the shit out of it hours and hours over two seasons and its same as the day I got it

thanks very help full
Yes ,also the wiring in them goes to f**k aswell, I've got nothing to gain in dissing these lamps mate just saying what I've seen the last few seasons regarding these type lamps, had this discussion wth you last year if you remember I put a pic up of a two month old one with a hammer through it atb At
Yeh I remember the pic. I've not given one enough stick for the LEDs to start fading but if that is the case then I can't see them sticking around. I will use this 120 this season and report how it's holding up at the end of the season.

I've got nothing to gain either way mate same as you, I told D Lloyd I would do honest reviews of his lamps and that's what I've done. If they are shit or LEDs start failing or fading then I will be the first to post. I don't want lads to waste their money.

• Like 2

I've had well mine over a season and it's still going well. If it fucks up for 45 quid I'll buy another , my lightforce probably needed rewiring in less time.

That's kind of my thinking mate. For the money of a lightforce and lithium battery you could have 4-5 of these. For what they cost it doesn't matter if they stop working, get dropped or you have a run in with old bill and they take it away. They're almost a disposable item at that money. Lol.

It just depends if lads can live with the beam differences etc. I can appreciate that some lads on the big land need the big blitz and other big lamps.

thanks very help full
Yes ,also the wiring in them goes to f**k aswell, I've got nothing to gain in dissing these lamps mate just saying what I've seen the last few seasons regarding these type lamps, had this discussion wth you last year if you remember I put a pic up of a two month old one with a hammer through it atb At
Yeh I remember the pic. I've not given one enough stick for the LEDs to start fading but if that is the case then I can't see them sticking around. I will use this 120 this season and report how it's holding up at the end of the season.

I've got nothing to gain either way mate same as you, I told D Lloyd I would do honest reviews of his lamps and that's what I've done. If they are shit or LEDs start failing or fading then I will be the first to post. I don't want lads to waste their money.

Seen the yellow dot on the bulb turn into a brown ball, it still lit up but no spot just rings of light, don't know if the lad left it on too long but how long is too long

Just to add if lightforce or deben got the wiring right ,no one would be looking else where but they are shocking,but I have got used to the led light ,and the fact they are cordless can only be a bonus

This striker is older than some lads on here lol with the switch at the back, yes its had the wire done and a few bulbs but no big job and still going strong but just got myself the new one its brighter and they say they have sorted the wire out but time will tell.PTDC0011_zpsfb5yd6mz.jpgPTDC0009_zpsxb1lyqx0.jpgPTDC0008_zpstps7zy5y.jpg

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1

My dl100 has definitely burned out/faded when I first got it was brilliant much better than the plr but now it's only any good for the smallest of fields there handy things for small fields or as a spare but wouldn't use one as my only lamp.

Just to add if lightforce or deben got the wiring right ,no one would be looking else where but they are shocking,but I have got used to the led light ,and the fact they are cordless can only be a bonus

Lightforce have mate look at the lightforce enforcer ?
it's detachable now, so really the wiring inside can't be pulled about and break and if the detachable wire breaks buy a new one? Good in they

Lightforce have mate look at the lightforce enforcer ?
it's detachable now, so really the wiring inside can't be pulled about and break and if the detachable wire breaks buy a new one? Good in they

Speek to hawkandspaniels on about his enforcer the whool thing pulled out of his they fixed it but I think it went again.