The Ultimate Male?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ultimate male lol how gay is this thread ...ooh isn't he strong look at he's muscles ?

The really annoying thing about this video is I don't remember giving anyone permission to video me in the gym....   And I had a stinking hangover from drinking a firkin of ale the night before.

Almost the ultimate male......that prize goes to the mighty DB

He doesn't appear to be lifting anything that would jump out as massively impressive and for as for lifting 90 lb women above his head the guys who do dancing and figure skating and are 1/3 his size do it much more easily

You don't think his deadlift was impressive....

Anyone who's done a bit of training will surely appreciate that what he does is very impressive.

Granted the weights weren't THAT heavy for his size, but to get as strong as him, and maintain fitness, agility, flexibility and low body fat has taken some serious time and dedication.

It's not out of reach to get that strong, or fit or flexible or good at gymnastics. But to master the lot?

I think it's pretty impressive anyway.

What am I talking about? He went gymnastics as a kid and then smashed loads of steroids. Silly me.

• Like 3

Anyone who's done a bit of training will surely appreciate that what he does is very impressive.

Granted the weights weren't THAT heavy for his size, but to get as strong as him, and maintain fitness, agility, flexibility and low body fat has taken some serious time and dedication.

It's not out of reach to get that strong, or fit or flexible or good at gymnastics. But to master the lot?

I think it's pretty impressive anyway.

What am I talking about? He went gymnastics as a kid and then smashed loads of steroids. Silly me.

Don't know what he weighs but he is deadlifting 220. Unless he is 11 or 12 stone I don't know how that is impressive. Compared to your man in the street and average fit guy it will be decent. But not impressive to people who actually lift weights.
I agree. I can lift 220 after a few months back in the gym and don't consider myself particularly strong nor dedicated to lifting.

But I know how hard it is to get back to lifting weights alongside boxing training. They don't really go hand in hand. One is training for speed and fitness and requires a calorie controlled diet to get body fat down. The other requires lots of rest and relatively high calories to assist with the workout and recovery.

This fella is hammering heavy weight for reps along with good fitness and high level gymnastics.

You could argue the 180kg squat isn't that impressive to anyone who lifts a bit. But to do it from your knees?

Same with the over head press. 100kg is piss all. But this lad does it while going down into the splits. Lol

Rusty you're talking as though these were his best lifts, he was repping those deadlifts and doing back flips after every rep.

So?

If he uploaded a video doing 5 press ups then a backflip or taking a shite then doing a handstand would that be impressive?. I had a look n saw him deadlifting 242 looking more natural than he does now with no cartwheels and fair enough that's decent. But you asked the question and a guy that size lifting crossfit plates doing bicep curls under water and deadlifting 220 isn't impressive. It's good but not amazing.

It's impressive lifting 130lb one handed over your head then lowering yourself down to do the splits and then lifting yourself back up....

• Like 1