The Ultimate Male?

Rusty you're talking as though these were his best lifts, he was repping those deadlifts and doing back flips after every rep.

So?

If he uploaded a video doing 5 press ups then a backflip or taking a shite then doing a handstand would that be impressive?. I had a look n saw him deadlifting 242 looking more natural than he does now with no cartwheels and fair enough that's decent. But you asked the question and a guy that size lifting crossfit plates doing bicep curls under water and deadlifting 220 isn't impressive. It's good but not amazing.

These are his static lifts when not doing the gymnastics according to the www...

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ultimate male lol how gay is this thread ...ooh isn't he strong look at he's muscles ?

The really annoying thing about this video is I don't remember giving anyone permission to video me in the gym....   And I had a stinking hangover from drinking a firkin of ale the night before.

Almost the ultimate male......that prize goes to the mighty DB

Rusty you're talking as though these were his best lifts, he was repping those deadlifts and doing back flips after every rep.

So?

If he uploaded a video doing 5 press ups then a backflip or taking a shite then doing a handstand would that be impressive?. I had a look n saw him deadlifting 242 looking more natural than he does now with no cartwheels and fair enough that's decent. But you asked the question and a guy that size lifting crossfit plates doing bicep curls under water and deadlifting 220 isn't impressive. It's good but not amazing.

These are his static lifts when not doing the gymnastics according to the www...

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

Basically strong as fcuk then.....

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

As I thought really. Like you said earlier he wasn't even trying in some of them clips. He was nowhere near maxing out.

• Like 1

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

As I thought really. Like you said earlier he wasn't even trying in some of them clips. He was nowhere near maxing out.

I haven't been working out nowhere near long enough to get near those lifts tbh. I've never tried my 1 rep-max on any lift really but I'd get closet to his deadlift out of all the 3 as it's the more natural lift for me.

There's a video from 6 months ago where he fails at 256. If he can add 120kg to his deadlift in 6 month he must be superman. He managed 240 odd in the video I saw.

They are his records I posted. Might be 10 years old I don't know. He's done a lot of powerlifting.

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

I haven't been working out nowhere near long enough to get near those lifts tbh. I've never tried my 1 rep-max on any lift really but I'd get closet to his deadlift out of all the 3 as it's the more natural lift for me.
If you can get close to 373kg deadlift well done. Not being a dick that's impressive.

That's f**k all. Lad at my gym just done 500kg. Lol

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

If you can get close to 373kg deadlift well done. Not being a dick that's impressive.

You misred me, out of all the 3 lifts I'd be more competitive with the deadlift.

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

World record holder then.....

So?

Squat 340kg

Bench 233kg

Deadlift 373kg

World record holder then.....

Yep

Very impressive Eddie, I wonder who is the best deadlifter p4p....

Well Eddie weighs 26 stone so in theory a man 13 stone would only need to be lifting 250kg to match him.

There are some strong little fuckers out there. I've never been strong for my size.

Well Eddie weighs 26 stone so in theory a man 13 stone would only need to be lifting 250kg to match him.

There are some strong little fuckers out there. I've never been strong for my size.

It's weird, I'm very strong at work and when I mess about with people I throw them about like a ragdoll but I'm far from impressive in the gym although I've never pushed myself to my full limits. Tbh I train haphazardly and have only been at it less than 12 months and don't have a diet.

I've got that real world strength I guess, takes time and consistency to master the gym strength...

Edited by DogFox123

It's weird, I'm very strong at work and when I mess about with people I throw them about like a ragdoll but I'm far from impressive in the gym although I've never pushed myself to my full limits. Tbh I train haphazardly and have only been at it less than 12 months and don't have a diet.

I've got that real world strength I guess, takes time and consistency to master the gym strength...

Yep 2 different things mate. My old man is as strong as an ox. He has worked in engineering for 35 years, lifting machinery, moving steel etc. He's naturally a big bloke and when we were on family holidays people would always ask him if he was a weight lifter or rugby player. He moves lumps of steel that I can't budge, undoes threads that I can't etc. Yet when we mess about with weights on a bar he doesn't come close to what i can lift. A lot comes down to technique.

Yep 2 different things mate. My old man is as strong as an ox. He has worked in engineering for 35 years, lifting machinery, moving steel etc. He's naturally a big bloke and when we were on family holidays people would always ask him if he was a weight lifter or rugby player. He moves lumps of steel that I can't budge, undoes threads that I can't etc. Yet when we mess about with weights on a bar he doesn't come close to what i can lift. A lot comes down to technique.

I was thinking of using a PT for one or two sessions to watch my form, not easy doing that when you train alone....

• Like 1