What Muslims Learn In School

Do you seriously believe anyone was in the middle east to tackle extremism? I don't and I don't support the reasons for the 'invasion' but to invade the middle east and then unleash the very people that were attacked into the communities that supposedly attacked them is madness. I have no love for the political system and its corrupt ways but that does not mean I accept muslims raping and killing everywhere they go and if they can't control themselves I want them ALL gone.

• Like 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For fcuk sake open your eyes and see what is going on People like you have made this country like it is today and that is fcuked

the journalist alibhai brown might have married a non muslim but you would not let your daughter marry a non muslim. rather hypercritical to give alibhai brown as an example of a muslim womens freedom

Chris you normally present a well thought out balanced argument but there is no way you can convince me that not every scouser is a thief lol ........

Posted Images

Do you seriously believe anyone was in the middle east to tackle extremism? I don't and I don't support the reasons for the 'invasion' but to invade the middle east and then unleash the very people that were attacked into the communities that supposedly attacked them is madness. I have no love for the political system and its corrupt ways but that does not mean I accept muslims raping and killing everywhere they go and if they can't control themselves I want them ALL gone.

Not unless they renamed extremism to oil and opium.

The point is we fight fire with fire and now everyone is living in fear. I don't accept anyone raping and killing but again how do you realistically stop what's going on?

I don't believe for a minute that anyone other than a tiny minority want to live in a world where this horror is the only option, but how do you kill the idea? How do you break the circle of violence?

Edited by ChrisJones

You can't break it. It's existed for centuries.

We can say no to mass Muslim immigration to the west though. We can also say no to the political ideology of Islam. We can stop giving a religion, that does spawn massive problems a special protected status with all this 'racist' 'islamophobic' bollocks

• Like 1

We can say no to mass Muslim immigration to the west though. We can also say no to the political ideology of Islam. We can stop giving a religion, that does spawn massive problems a special protected status with all this 'racist' 'islamophobic' bollocks

You can say no to mass immigration, but it's still happening. You can refuse the political agenda but more people are going to have to get out and vote. War zones create refugees. Refugees flee war zones. Does it not follow that maybe if we stopped the causes of refugees, we'd actually stop the problem? :hmm:

I agree with demeaning a serious social issue. It's not racism to criticise a religion. Anything that absurd warrants it. The great Andrew Cummins quote on Islamaphobia as "a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons."

It needs to be dissected and analysed but what next? More proposals to violently crush islam? Genocide? Nuclear strikes? Seriously? Who's going to do it?

I believe islam needs to be criticised HEAVILY, in society, the media, etc and we need to pressure muslims to weed out extremism from their communities. Anything remotely resembling hate preaching means mosques shut down and participants deported or convicted. Associates who turn a blind eye, deported or convicted. Basically put the onus on the whole muslim community to control the trouble makers. This will undoubtedly cause lots of trouble like riots and terrorism so the next step for me is ban the whole religion. If the trouble makers stop raping and killing then they can stay. But it is not hard to see how muslims would react.

You can say no to mass immigration, but it's still happening. You can refuse the political agenda but more people are going to have to get out and vote. War zones create refugees. Refugees flee war zones. Does it not follow that maybe if we stopped the causes of refugees, we'd actually stop the problem? :hmm:

I agree with demeaning a serious social issue. It's not racism to criticise a religion. Anything that absurd warrants it. The great Andrew Cummins quote on Islamaphobia as "a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons."

It needs to be dissected and analysed but what next? More proposals to violently crush islam? Genocide? Nuclear strikes? Seriously? Who's going to do it?

I agree with what you say about refugees. But the tidal wave of refugees crossing Europe arnt, in the main, vulnerable women and children.

I also agree that the talk about killing Muslims is silly. We all need to do our part in not spending money with them and financing their invasion

Edited by DIDO.1
Guest ragumup

How about we have a version of sharia law but we swap the words Muslim and kuffar over see if they like their own discriminatory laws reversed against to them...

But we wouldn't be stoning our own women to death ... etc

People have been asking the difference between a burkini and some nuns....

If you need to ask.....

"Freedom go to hell" doesn't even make any sense.......it's only because they are in a free(ish) country that they are allowed to wave placards like that. Remove the freedom and you remove the right to denounce freedom......why do I feel like I'm chasing my own tail here ?

There's no reasoning with the idiots !

• Like 2