Swollen Front Leg.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont lamp her when grounds like iron bud. A good doggy man will know when to hold em back just as well as knowing when to pull the trigger. Get some deep heat rubbed into her leg and rest her atb

This is exactly what I have been saying WHY would anyone take a Lurcher lamping this time of year ??? I am sorry to hear about ur dog mate but I don't know what else you would expect

The swelling has pretty much gone this morning...no pain no limping...so all good...

It wouldn't of had any feet left if the ground was that hard...I dont no tb25... but I don't think hes the kind of bloke to trash a pup..

Good bag with the pup anyway...and this kind of thing can happen summer/ winter.. Chasing a dog or a rabbit ..had loads of swollen legs and feet on dogs ..clipping a flint or stone when running goes down in a few days ...atb

• Like 1

The ground was fine..

If you went where I think you went it's like running the dogs on a memory foam mattress and ideal for starting youngsters.

Thats convinient lol must be only place in country every where else is like iron

If it was like iron I don't think the dog would of lasted 30 plus runs?

The ground was fine..

If you went where I think you went it's like running the dogs on a memory foam mattress and ideal for starting youngsters.

Thats convinient lol must be only place in country every where else is like iron

30 runs?! Thought it was only a few?

The ground was fine..

It caught 29 so must of been 30 plus runs. Unless it catches a few off each run. Stranger things have been claimed on THL. Lol

The ground was fine..

It caught 29 so must of been 30 plus runs. Unless it catches a few off each run. Stranger things have been claimed on THL. Lol

You've lost me mate lol. Don't know tb25, but when he said 'a few runs to teach it the lamping game' I assumed he just gave a sapling a few runs? Ah well, not to worry lol :thumbs:

The ground was fine..

You've lost me mate lol. Don't know tb25, but when he said 'a few runs to teach it the lamping game' I assumed he just gave a sapling a few runs? Ah well, not to worry lol :thumbs:

There is another thread further down where he posted pic of 29 mate.

Which led me to believe the ground couldn't of been like iron like others suggested.

The ground was fine..

There is another thread further down where he posted pic of 29 mate.

Which led me to believe the ground couldn't of been like iron like others suggested.

Just seen it. How old is that pup? And ffs don't say 5 months! Lol.

PS

I'm assuming here that you know tb25 :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark