• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from last night.        

Took this on a walk out with the dog a couple of nights ago. Lovely night for a walk down the sea front.

Meteor on Anglesey last night.

FB

where in the country are you mate , ive never seen the sky look as nice as that

not in birmingham any way :thumbs:

atb

Was in Rhaullt in North Wales Mate. Was out again last night a bit nearer to home on Merseyside, it's only the 4th time I have used the camera at night time. Theres a meteor shower that peakes on Friday. so had a little go of trying to get some on camera. Got a couple, I will put them up in a min. :thumbs:

Went out last night 20 mins from home in Merseyside to try get a few pics of meteors there's 3 showers around at the moment, the main one perseids meteor shower peakes on Friday, but still see plenty with the run up.Seen plenty last night but still learning with this camera as I have only had it out a handfull of times at night.

4649b045-8cbf-4756-b501-c37aa56d3f5f_zps

f71c2271-625d-422f-a3a1-d4ac88b0458e_zps

9d6c93ee-1a24-4930-afab-8f2a7e2db6ee_zps

Michael20and20Toby_074_zpsyhaaeagn.jpg

Michael20and20Toby_073_zpskqvsv73x.jpg

• Like 5

Took this on a walk out with the dog a couple of nights ago. Lovely night for a walk down the sea front.

f7800071-1550-41f1-b7d5-28ccfc6a3baf_zps

bloody nice pic mate....i'm out of likes bud,

Ha ha cheers mate.I haven't read the camera manual yet. But was impressed with this. Only used to a phone camera. Would look good when the water is like a sheet of glass.

Ha ha cheers mate.I haven't read the camera manual yet. But was impressed with this. Only used to a phone camera. Would look good when the water is like a sheet of glass.

Some spectacular pics there flipbull :thumbs:

• Like 1

that would be a superb pic with the water like a sheet of glass bud.....it's still a cracking pic like this tho.....thanks for sharing bud,

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

that would be a superb pic with the water like a sheet of glass bud.....it's still a cracking pic like this tho.....thanks for sharing bud,

e758899e-b70d-449b-b542-96aeaec7fd00_zps

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 2