Beach Life...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the best ways to exercise the dogs in my opinion is on the beach when the tide is right out...letting them stretch there legs on warm days in the deep sand and burning there muscles and lungs t

DON

Posted Images

Frankel.... Great set of pic's and all the dog's look in fine fettle :thumbs:

Just one thing.... Have you noticed on that pic when swift is trying to cut off the young bitch.... Look at Swift's left wrist :blink: always baffles me the angles that these dogs get into

• Like 1

Frankel.... Great set of pic's and all the dog's look in fine fettle :thumbs:

Just one thing.... Have you noticed on that pic when swift is trying to cut off the young bitch.... Look at Swift's left wrist :blink: always baffles me the angles that these dogs get into

i never noticed until now, yeah it's unusual position almost looks ready to snap doesn't it?
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you stop them drinking the sea water after a good run about all that salt be no good for them would it

a don't stop the dogs drinking from it they just don't seem too. Get chance to walk along where the river meets the sea, sometimes have a sip from there but could imagine it still being salty too.

fantastic pics everyone, think we all share that same excitement with our dogs when seeing vast open spaces, esp the beach and dogs never fail to run about, heres my little mongrel pup stretching out and enjoying herself a crap picture sorry.. :laugh:

post-14002-0-54952500-1471469015.jpg

post-14002-0-46183600-1471469505.jpg

• Like 1