New Ferreting Video On Youtube

HELLO

Just thought i will post this new video for those that havent seen it yet. Me and Nottzhunter managed to gain some permission other weekend and the farmer wanted us up there asap because the previous persons had stopped going and the rabbits were on the increase again. We promised the landowner we would be back witht he ferrets and dogs to catch as many as we could. I know its only july and theres still alot of young rabbits about but this early ferreting seassion would be great for my pup, he made a few catches and retrieved them as well.

Hope you enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/Gxj43-Frp8Q

rew

• Like 13

HELLO

Just thought i will post this new video for those that havent seen it yet. Me and Nottzhunter managed to gain some permission other weekend and the farmer wanted us up there asap because the previous persons had stopped going and the rabbits were on the increase again. We promised the landowner we would be back witht he ferrets and dogs to catch as many as we could. I know its only july and theres still alot of young rabbits about but this early ferreting seassion would be great for my pup, he made a few catches and retrieved them as well.

Hope you enjoy the video.

rew

Spot on mate ?