• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

Spent the afternoon in birmingham,went to the product earth exhibition,quite interesting really,watched a seminar on legal CBD learnt how all of the rosin presses etc work,chatted to an undercover cop of 20 years experience who was involved in countless large and small smuggle and importation busts till he "Saw the light and woke up" his words not mine,and spent around a thousand quid on cali seeds for a friend of mine who has just set up a number of poly-tunnels on a farm in northern spain to supply members clubs,he is going to STS fem repro them over the winter,loads of hippies there,i didn't quite fit in but found myself humming along to Police in 'elicopter a search fe mari-wana with a couple of rastas :blink: Got offered a load of different strains,i did want to tell the guys its illegal to supply in the UK but it might have upset the party vibe,so I politely declined :blink: Odd to see hundreds of people openly smoking with plod ignoring them on UK turf :laugh:

post-1930-0-40385900-1504380102_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-20254700-1504380203_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-87220400-1504380272_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-37754200-1504380354_thumb.jpg

post-1930-0-28283600-1504380543_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Mackem, the above and some handsome Stardawg , was purchased openly from a 'branded' stall, at a gathering not far from city centre, blew me away just how open it was too be honest, only paid a flying visit not really my scene lol but fair play too them whole new way forward

Mackem, the above and some handsome Stardawg , was purchased openly from a 'branded' stall, at a gathering not far from city centre, blew me away just how open it was too be honest, only paid a flying visit not really my scene lol but fair play too them whole new way forward

It was quite an odd event,i didn't see any arrests,there was a huge queue to get in,the air was heavy with pungent smoke,everyone was rolling up,i got offered loads of stuff like gelato and suchlike,but when I admitted I didn't smoke they looked at me as if I had leprosy :laugh: Looking forward to seeing my mates poly-tunnels in full flower nexy year :yes: Even the sniffer dog outside the event had just given up :laugh:

post-1930-0-97224400-1504383004_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

does anybody still do shotties,bongs,hot knives,lungs etc.?

Not as a rule, but if you set them up I'll probably do it. Me & my mate were on the magic truffles 2 weeks ago in the Ardennes, a day before he had an important meeting in Switzerland.......he's a partner in an international consultancy firm..haha........old habits die hard ;-)

• Like 1

Not as a rule, but if you set them up I'll probably do it. Me & my mate were on the magic truffles 2 weeks ago in the Ardennes, a day before he had an important meeting in Switzerland.......he's a partner in an international consultancy firm..haha........old habits die hard ;-)

i'm probably the wrong person to ask to load a shotty for you.

dog hair,plaster everything you can think of ended up down the tube for my mates go.

dog hair,plaster everything you can think of ended up down the tube for my mates go.

Yeah I can imagine...........even your sisters pubic hair no doubt?

• Like 2

Tbh, all this weed business now reminds of the wine industry. People talking bollocks after a sip & a sniff of wine, that the rest of us just don't get....

...I'll be honest, I've been smoking weed on & off for nearly 25 years & I haven't noticed much difference from one toke to the next. I was sat in a coffee shop 3 weeks ago & a young lad had a seizure after a puff on a joint & everyone reacted in the same dumb slow stoned way to it.......haha, regardless of what strain of weed they were smoking, much the same way as everyone reacts the same way to the door bell going unexpectedly after 9pm when you've had a smoke.....haha...

.....I really haven't tried anything yet & thought...."wow, that was different......"

Apart from the actual method ingested that is.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

Yeah I can imagine...........even your sisters pubic hair no doubt?

i don't carry it around in my pocket.

Barcelona another thriving scene ? read a fair bit about it after a friend mentioned it after visiting,

place I was today was open air, stalls music , talks/speeches, lot of concentrates, shatter/dabs rigs too smoke that, pots of quality uk stuff, few local chancers, poor weed lol, couple of seedbanks lots of edibles and infused sweets lol , people openly smoking , to be fair no chew at all , people from all over judging by the accents too, stream of people with a look of disbelieve followed quickly by spending lmao three lads I know spent around 500 between them , not one arrest of bit of trouble most help clear up too, good on em every country it'd be legalized in so far has started this way people taking the initiative , bit like the dam or anywhere you get multiple smokers nobody wants too be the dick too spoil it sort of thing

The El Chapo very nice I can't see it lasting me long at all?