• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Posted Images

Nice one , did you find em easily enough like? ?

Had a batch of that Gorilla Glue #4 last week and some Platinum Cookies as well neither impressed that much, nice and pleasant though, but nothing over imho, had some Green Crack that was pure fire , had it all smell taste n power,

Nice one , did you find em easily enough like? ?

Had a batch of that Gorilla Glue #4 last week and some Platinum Cookies as well neither impressed that much, nice and pleasant though, but nothing over imho, had some Green Crack that was pure fire , had it all smell taste n power,

You must of had a bad batch of the gorilla glue because it was going round here a few weeks ago and it was very nice , the lad I got it off couldn't get rid of the double big bud and ice x bubblegum kush that he had aswell until the gg had gone . There is an auto version of it available which probably won't be the real deal because of the ruderalis that it would have to be crossed with so maybe you had that one or maybe it had been dropped too early or something like that but the stuff that was doing the rounds up here I'd have it again no problem

Easy enough artic mate. ;) ...the GG I have seen is below average. And it come tuna tinned up. Stewie gelato good stuff mate

Sounds like we either got lucky or the gg i had was not gg , it wouldn't be a surprise if the dealer had just said that's what it was . Either way it was pretty good , it didn't stink the house out too much when you lit one up which I don't mind and the buds weren't that dense but it was absolutely covered in trichs , more than anything else I've had and it was some of the nicest I've had for a long time . Over the last few years I can only think of zombie rasta which is bob marley collie x something else that I can't remember that I've had that have been as nice and also fcj which was more of a daytime smoke but not bad at all . Normally up here it's cheese , cheese and more cheese because most people up here won't buy it if you can't smell it in the next town , doesn't matter how strong it is just as long as it stinks the gaff out .
  • Like 1

Don't get me wrong it was pleasant enough but not what I was expecting :thumbs: seen another batch yesterday was complete contrast to the one lot we had, looser buds and a bit more smelly than mine, think difference was mine was cured where as the other was just dried, :hmm: had some soft amnesia hash the other week that blew the arse off most green :blink: I'm really enjoying the hash at the minute, don't smoke as much of it as I do with green either :yes: Chemdawg next for me :boogy: still trying too get hold of a nice stardawg, that's the bench mark this way n at the minute, holds its head up with any import :yes:

• Like 1

I've been on bulldog and wasps lol

at a guess you would be hung drawn and quartered in the air gun section for posting such lowly brands of pellets :icon_eek: , Id wager bulldogs have counted for a canny share of sparrow and starling deaths over the years :laugh:

I've been on bulldog and wasps lol

at a guess you would be hung drawn and quartered in the air gun section for posting such lowly brands of pellets :icon_eek: , Id wager bulldogs have counted for a canny share of sparrow and starling deaths over the years :laugh:
Lol there the original thumpers didn't have much choice when I was a lad
  • Like 1