I've just got into a smoke for the last couple of months, never one for a puff always more of a drinker. Don't know what made even try it really but I've really enjoyed the last few months of a smoke of an evening just the one (light) one

Sleep I've never had a better nights kip, unlike beer wake up feeling fresh, I really like the stuff couple of times a week can't see the harm in it. I ain't a young man theses days or anything but wish I'd of tried it a bit sooner in life.

Different flavours, strains it's a really interesting topic and that's interstates me never to old to learn

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

growing something like wappa

Wappa is paradise seeds,i met the owner Luc years ago at the CC in the melkweg,is the lemony one your on about amnesia haze,always called lemons,got a citrusy lemon zest smell to it,a bit like lemon rind?

Whats everyone favourite strains?

Super silver haze or critical super silver haze hmmmmmm lovley jubbly

Great taste an good stone to go with it.

Dj shorts Blue moonshine by a million miles still to this day :thumbs:

Not one for the light hearted or cash cropper lol

growing something like wappa

Wappa is paradise seeds,i met the owner Luc years ago at the CC in the melkweg,is the lemony one your on about amnesia haze,always called lemons,got a citrusy lemon zest smell to it,a bit like lemon rind?

i just smoke what ever so i don't really know what he has.

him and his growing partner say wappa is there favourite.which is what he's had for a couple of crops.the lemon one i think was called lemon kush.smelled and tasted lemoney.i'll see him tomorrow and ask him.

That was a long time ago,he packed in and went into wine making,but he is getting back into canna now,does lectures etc.

That was a long time ago,he packed in and went into wine making,but he is getting back into canna now,does lectures etc.
Still a couple of people keeping it going :thumbs: dutch passion took it over and feminized it but it wasn't quite the same
  • Like 1

CannaTech UK in October,i shall be there..................

Innovative researchers and scientists, ag-tech, pharma experts, regulators, investors, and entrepreneurs will share their knowledge about the burgeoning medical cannabis industry at CannaTech UK, Britain's first-ever international Summit for Accelerating Cannabis Innovation.

The main event will take place October 26 at The Old Truman Brewery , preceded on October 25 by a special Cannabis Investor Symposium.

The cannabis economy is the world's fastest growing industry, with an outstanding record of accomplishment in research and development and with significant contribution to a vast array of medical treatments. Companies, entrepreneurs, researchers, investors, and other stakeholders will meet at CannaTech UK to connect and learn about opportunities in the booming medical cannabis market as well as the latest technologies and research in the field and the latest in regulatory development across the EU.

Economists foresee the potential overall cannabis and cannabis-related product market reaching the tens of billions of dollars in the next decade. At CannaTech UK attendees will hear from and meet the industry's most serious thought leaders and market disruptors from around the world.

The Summit will focus on discussions by the world's leading names and industry experts in the cannabis and cannabis start-up spheres. Major topics will include:

"The Rise of the "Cannaceutical", "A Comprehensive Overview on the State of Medical Cannabis in Europe" and "What Every Investor Needs to Know About the Regulatory Environment".

Explaining why CannaTech has chosen Britain, Saul Kaye, Founder & CEO iCAN:Israel-Cannabis said, "London is the financial capital of the world and a gateway to Europe, despite Brexit.

"The MRHA and regulators are starting to see the need for better regulation that reflects the current social and medical status of cannabis, yet they are moving slower than pretty much everyone else out there.

"Interest from UK investors in the sector is at an all-time high. Mothers are outraged over the lack of access to products for epilepsy, pain, and cancer treatments. As we have seen in other countries this is one of the biggest drivers towards better access for patients."

To learn more about the CannaTech UK Innovation Summit, purchase tickets and subscribe to event updates and speakers lists click here. To learn about iCAN, the Summit's organizers, click here for the iCAN website.

Contact: Laura Kam, laura@kamgs.com , +972-54-806-8613 for further information, to RSVP and to arrange interviews with the conference organizers and speakers

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news/icanisrael-cannabis