Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

Whatever your political beliefs it's a unique situation where those of us who hate labour and the political left want corbyn to win as we believe he will destroy labour....and the political left want him to win because they think he will save labour.

If your a white English person who loves the countryside and 'englishness' and you could vote labour then you must have a screw loose

Damn right...and anyone who hunts who votes for these freaks...well I don't even know what to say
Same could be said for anyone that votes for any of the major parties including UKIP, none of them have abolishing the Hunting Act as a policy...

The difference is most other parties don't want to touch the hunting issues with a ten foot barge pole....while it's a totemic issue for labour. If labour get in they will strengthen the ban and we would be finished

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

Whatever your political beliefs it's a unique situation where those of us who hate labour and the political left want corbyn to win as we believe he will destroy labour....and the political left want him to win because they think he will save labour.

If your a white English person who loves the countryside and 'englishness' and you could vote labour then you must have a screw loose

Damn right...and anyone who hunts who votes for these freaks...well I don't even know what to say

Same could be said for anyone that votes for any of the major parties including UKIP, none of them have abolishing the Hunting Act as a policy...

The difference is most other parties don't want to touch the hunting issues with a ten foot barge pole....while it's a totemic issue for labour. If labour get in they will strengthen the ban and we would be finished

There's no plan or great appetite to make any changes to the Hunting Act within Labour...

Like I said before anyway it seems a bit silly to base your choice on who to vote for on their position on the Hunting Act alone, there's so many more things that will have a greater impact on your day to day life. Of course if you agree with loads of the other policies of the the "pro-hunting party" whichever that is then good for you but I can't get my head round voting for a party you disagree with on everything else just because you share their view on hunting (which seems to be what folk are implying hunters should do), even though it's incredibly unlikely they'd repeal the act.

Peter Kilfoyle, who knows a thing or two about entryist Trotskyist movements, rubbishes the claims that that's what is happening in the party now with Momentum

Ewen MacAskill: You had a reputation as sort of Witchfinder General, the sort of scourge of Militant, the person that stood up, took them on, so you are well-placed to make the comparison with, when you see Momentum now, is there any comparison with Militant or is it completely different beast?

Peter Kilfoyle: “I don’t see any real comparison with Militant which was a tightly organised, highly motivated group with a particular ideological stance, quite clear and with a strategy which had been well thought out and which was inimical to the interests of the Labour party. I have never seen anything remotely to suggest that this Momentum is anything like that."

“I see it more as a reaction to Progress, representing the rightward elements of the Labour party, and Momentum taking up the cause of the left. It is as simple as that. I really do not see a comparison between the 1980s and today in that regard.”

https://www.theguardian.com/membership/2016/aug/05/peter-kilfoyle-liverpool-labour-momentum-jeremy-corbyn

There's no plan or great appetite to make any changes to the Hunting Act within Labour...

Like I said before anyway it seems a bit silly to base your choice on who to vote for on their position on the Hunting Act alone, there's so many more things that will have a greater impact on your day to day life. Of course if you agree with loads of the other policies of the the "pro-hunting party" whichever that is then good for you but I can't get my head round voting for a party you disagree with on everything else just because you share their view on hunting (which seems to be what folk are implying hunters should do), even though it's incredibly unlikely they'd repeal the act.

I disagree . I believe labour would finish us.

Hunting, the countryside, and England is my reason for existing. All three are hated/to be destroyed by many in labour.

If you vote labour your are voting for the likes of Diane Abbott and chami chakrabatti .....

• Like 4

I disagree . I believe labour would finish us.

Hunting, the countryside, and England is my reason for existing. All three are hated/to be destroyed by many in labour.

If you vote labour your are voting for the likes of Diane Abbott and chami chakrabatti .....

So you would vote for a party even if let's say you felt they would have a negative economic impact on the country and yourself as long as they shared your position on hunting, the countryside and England? Well it seems an odd position to take but if hunting is that important to you fair enough I guess.

I've always decided my vote on economic policy and it just seems weird to me deciding your vote based on feelings and nebulous concepts rather than any kind of concrete policy. I mean Nik said the fact Farage hunts and fishes was enough for him to vote UKIP, by that logic if Owen Smith wins he should vote Labour because Smith is a keen angler and has been on shoots before :laugh:

Edited by BGD

This thread mentions labour MPs because the thread specifically pertains to Labour but to be honest you can look at every party and see a load of disgusting parasites every bit as bad as Abbott, Chuka Amuna etc etc.......I think it's completely fair to view labour as anti British but we all have to remember, they are not alone in not giving a shit about the people of Britain ;)

• Like 3

No it was enough for me to believe he cared about the countryside and supported countrymen and our sports. I have voted ukip for years purely because I wanted out of the EU I also belive in small government and low taxes ukip used to be libertarian.. Labour destroyed our economy and their barmy tax and spend policies will finish us off if they get in power.

• Like 1

This thread mentions labour MPs because the thread specifically pertains to Labour but to be honest you can look at every party and see a load of disgusting parasites every bit as bad as Abbott, Chuka Amuna etc etc.......I think it's completely fair to view labour as anti British but we all have to remember, they are not alone in not giving a shit about the people of Britain ;)

Aye I did think about adding a big list of all the scumbags and slimey c**ts you'd be "voting for" if you vote Tory or UKIP too but decided to leave it :whistling:

I think it boils down to this, ultimately it won't matter who is in charge of Labour or Conservative........the same old people will trundle off to the polling station and vote for the same old parties mistakenly believing that they will get it right this time even though they have completely failed so far.

UKIP had the chance to be different but fell at the point they started accepting ex Tory MPs into the fold, I think we have Mr Farage to thank for almost single handedly getting people the chance to get out of that currupt regime called the EU........other than that, they are all complete shit !

• Like 1

I think it boils down to this, ultimately it won't matter who is in charge of Labour or Conservative........the same old people will trundle off to the polling station and vote for the same old parties mistakenly believing that they will get it right this time even though they have completely failed so far.

UKIP had the chance to be different but fell at the point they started accepting ex Tory MPs into the fold, I think we have Mr Farage to thank for almost single handedly getting people the chance to get out of that currupt regime called the EU........other than that, they are all complete shit !

While the main parties are content fighting over the 30 odd percent of folk that turn out to vote in GEs instead of mobilising and engaging folk that don't usually vote nothing will change. Look what happened in Scotland with the SNP and to a certain extent with the EU referendum too, disenfranchised voters who have never really been involved in politics actually campaigning and turning out to vote and effecting huge changes to the political landscape.

Just to drag the thread back on topic... :laugh: this is actually an argument going on in the Labour party right now, whether you need to chase a tiny percentage of active floating voters or do you try and engage folk that either have never voted or haven't voted for a long time. Corbyn has been doing a great job of getting groups that don't usually vote in big numbers involved on politics and sees that as the long term route to electoral victory while the Blairites want to follow the old formula of chasing the same few floating voters as the Tories with the inevitable consequence of their being no fecking difference between the two parties.

Maybe not, but the fact labour orchestrated and ultimately brought the ban about might have a bearing on why hunters wouldn't vote for them.

Don't waste typing time telling me politicians from other parties voted for a ban, I know that.

Labour in it's warped class hatred caused the ban, simple as.

Just a pity they're not so incensed by the suffering caused by their ethnic friends method of slaughter, strange that.

• Like 5