Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

25 quid that's priced most Corbyn supporters out then :thumbs:

I thought it was only the metropolitan elite that supported Corbyn? :hmm: Surely they can afford £25.

Seems this is an attempt to stop the working classes being able to vote in this election. Fecking shameful for a supposed labour movement to try and price out the working man :no:

Keep up, comrade !

If you weren't a member in January of this year, you don't get a vote. The new members won't have any influence, one way or the other............

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

Bet they tip well in case you recognise them and shame them on twitter :laugh: Andy Burnham is a good lad, his work on the Hillsborough inquiry really changed my opinion of him.

i liked Burham he was chatty but then he'd been drinking lol you'd be surprised how loose lipped they get when they're drunk , got told the Osbourne was a coke head .
You could have a nice little side earner selling stories to the papers :laugh: doesn't surprise about old Georgie boy, you only have to look at him :yes:
got told that Samatha Cameron used to have a real bad habit as well

I thought it was only the metropolitan elite that supported Corbyn? :hmm: Surely they can afford £25.

Seems this is an attempt to stop the working classes being able to vote in this election. Fecking shameful for a supposed labour movement to try and price out the working man :no:

Keep up, comrade !

If you weren't a member in January of this year, you don't get a vote. The new members won't have any influence, one way or the other............

I'm talking about registered supporters, they have 48 hours to pay £25 if they want a vote in this election. Nothing to do with members new or old.

Keep up ;)

Bet they tip well in case you recognise them and shame them on twitter :laugh: Andy Burnham is a good lad, his work on the Hillsborough inquiry really changed my opinion of him.

i liked Burham he was chatty but then he'd been drinking lol you'd be surprised how loose lipped they get when they're drunk , got told the Osbourne was a coke head .
You could have a nice little side earner selling stories to the papers :laugh: doesn't surprise about old Georgie boy, you only have to look at him :yes:
got told that Samatha Cameron used to have a real bad habit as well

Shagging David must be a fairly nasty habit !

• Like 2

Keep up, comrade !

I'm talking about registered supporters, they have 48 hours to pay £25 if they want a vote in this election. Nothing to do with members new or old.

Keep up ;)

Didn't the NEC introduce a cut-off date in a resolution last night ?

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

Aye they did, I wasn't disagreeing with your post just pointing out that it wasn't related to mine ;)

Increasing the registered supporter fee to try and price out people on a low income because they're likely to support Corbyn is fecking shameful and exactly the opposite of what a party that's supposed to appeal to the working man should be doing. It also seems odd when they keep telling us Corbyn doesn't appeal to that demographic :hmm:

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

Aye they did, I wasn't disagreeing with your post just pointing out that it wasn't related to mine ;)

Increasing the registered supporter fee to try and price out people on a low income because they're likely to support Corbyn is fecking shameful and exactly the opposite of what a party that's supposed to appeal to the working man should be doing. It also seems odd when they keep telling us Corbyn doesn't appeal to that demographic :hmm:

I don't agree with all Corbyn policy's but I don't mind the bloke to be truthful Edited by marshman
  • Like 1

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

I'm still a bit confused.......it's said that 100,000 people have joined since the referendum. Will they be allowed to vote or not ? Is there a difference between a 'member' and a 'supporter' ?

Even though I wouldn't vote for the scruffy Berk while his ar5e points south, I accept your point about pricing out the very people you should be appealing to......but whilst Jezza has the backing of "the unions", a recent survey claimed that 67% of union members don't support his leadership, and 78% thought he would NEVER be elected. And if he was (God forbid !) he wouldn't even be able to form a cabinet !

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

I'm still a bit confused.......it's said that 100,000 people have joined since the referendum. Will they be allowed to vote or not ? Is there a difference between a 'member' and a 'supporter' ?

Even though I wouldn't vote for the scruffy Berk while his ar5e points south, I accept your point about pricing out the very people you should be appealing to......but whilst Jezza has the backing of "the unions", a recent survey claimed that 67% of union members don't support his leadership, and 78% thought he would NEVER be elected. And if he was (God forbid !) he wouldn't even be able to form a cabinet !

You're not the only one! These amendments were rushed onto the agenda at the last minute so it's all a bit confused. I think how it works is if you were a registered supporter at the last election you can renew your support for £25 and if you're not a member now you can sign up as a registered supporter in the 48 hour window and get a vote. The only people excluded are members that joined after February 2016. It was a deliberate move to silence the surge of members that joined to support Corbyn after the referendum. Edited by BGD

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

I don't agree with all Corbyn policy's but I don't mind the bloke to be truthful

Starting to feel the same about him that might be down to him being the underdog and all the back stabbers out to get him pluss I was impressed by his speech at the Duram miners gala even though I would never vote labour as the 3 M.P.s from my area Barron.Healy.and Champion are not to be trusted due to their denying behaviour concerning the CSE scandal.

• Like 1

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

I don't agree with all Corbyn policy's but I don't mind the bloke to be truthful

Starting to feel the same about him that might be down to him being the underdog and all the back stabbers out to get him pluss I was impressed by his speech at the Duram miners gala even though I would never vote labour as the 3 M.P.s from my area Barron.Healy.and Champion are not to be trusted due to their denying behaviour concerning the CSE scandal.

Even if you don't like his policies I think everyone can agree the way the PLP have treated him with all the backstabbing and plotting has been disgusting, they actually had a meeting with him where their stated aim was to "break him as a man" :no:

As for your MPs that's something Corbyn wants to work on and one of the big reasons behind all the plotting, he wants to change the rules to get rid of all the donkeys with Labour rosettes and replace them with real local candidates.

Edited by BGD

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

Even if you don't like his policies I think everyone can agree the way the PLP have treated him with all the backstabbing and plotting has been disgusting, they actually had a meeting with him where their stated aim was to "break him as a man" :no:

As for your MPs that's something Corbyn wants to work on and one of the big reasons behind all the plotting, he wants to change the rules to get rid of all the donkeys with Labour rosettes and replace them with real local candidates.

definitely not liked in he's own party but if he can get threw this he'll be a stronger politician, although I think he'll be got rid of

Keep up, comrade !

Keep up ;)

Barron is local as I worked down the pit with him as well as stabbing the NUM in the back a union that supported his path into politics it seems he has also stabbed Corbyn in the back.

definitely not liked in he's own party but if he can get threw this he'll be a stronger politician, although I think he'll be got rid of

Even with the changes rushed through by the NEC making it harder I reckon he can win the leadership election. After that the PLP are going to have to fall in line or leave the party before they're deselcted.

Barron is local as I worked down the pit with him as well as stabbing the NUM in the back a union that supported his path into politics it seems he has also stabbed Corbyn in the back.

He was really close to Blair and a real scumbag by all accounts, hopefully he gets deselected before the next election :thumbs:

Edited by BGD