Triple G Vs Brook

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keepdiggin put that 100 into the Bradley fund will you mate please.......over on the thread Max started about the sick young lad.....cheers

Over the years I have read some strange opinions about boxing ,some absolute idiotic statements but saying Golovkin is all hype ,must be the silliest most ignorant one yet .

This will teach ol man Eubank to stop f****n around with his sons career !

Posted Images

Bjs beats Ggg i wasn't that impressed with gennady he didn't have any defence and brook was tagging him pretty easily I think Eubank could beat him also

your living in a dream pal, that saunders will get the same as brook.

Ggg is like Joshua hype over nothing he's beatable again who's he actually beat

Bjs beats Ggg i wasn't that impressed with gennady he didn't have any defence and brook was tagging him pretty easily I think Eubank could beat him also

Everyone who has been willing to share a ring with him to date.

• Like 2

Everyone who has been willing to share a ring with him to date.

No bodies then beats up a man who's gone up two weight divisions which is unnatural and even brook was looking good

Hes beat people we prob dont know exist lol but who has bjs really fought? A young eubank and a washed up spike ? Couldnt say who would win out of ggg or bjs but i no its gona be a goodun better than fury klitchso bullshit...

They should put bjs v Ggg knntge same card as fury klitcksko 2 that way you'll have two gypsy champions beating two Eastern Europeans promoted by k2 on the same night lol

• Like 1

Gennady Golovkin was born on April 8, 1982, in the city of Karagandy in the Kazakh SSR, Soviet Union as one of four brothers to a Russian father who was a coal miner, and a Korean mother [5] who was an assistant in a chemical laboratory.[6][7] His older brothers, Sergey and Vadim, had pushed him into the ring. When he was eight, both of them joined the Soviet Army.

As a youngster, Golovkin would walk the streets with his brothers, who went around picking fights for him with grown men. When asked by his brothers, "Are you afraid of him?," Golovkin would respond with "No," and be told to fight. "My brothers, they were doing that from when I was in kindergarten," Golovkin said. "Every day, different guys."[8]

Lol think he won 3 golds and a silver too

• Like 1

I think Brookes corner did the right thing,

G was getting right on top and Brooke hands down giving it the come on told its own story.

Brave effort just not good enough for G at that weight.

The way he cuts down a ring and gives his opponent not a breath is something as well as his natural heavy hands.

What do folks think a GGG at his best v. Nigel Benn at his best contest would of thrown up ???

It would of been one for the fans.

Benn is my favourite British fighter but I think GGG would have stopped him badly. The man hasn't been wobbled once, would have been interesting to see how he would have taken a shot off someone with the power of Benn.....
Loved both Benn and Eubank in their day both would of jumped at fighting GGG

I doubt it...they both avoided Roy Jones Jr...and Benn admits that!

They had both left Middleweight by the time Jones came on the scene.

Jones was in the mix 90-91 when they was both still fighting at middleweight it was in the boxing papers at the time...Benn said years after he didnt want to fight him...same with James Toney and Micheal Nunn they avoided them...then look to the generation of middleweights before them...Finnegan,Sibbson and Minter...what these British Middleweights had in common is they all fought the best out there...all fought and lost to Hagler (Finnegan twice within 6weeks losing both times on cuts!)...remind me dogfox who was it Eubank gave up his WBC belt to avoid??
It was the mid 90's when Benn mentioned Jones....

Jones didn't even win a world title while 93 so you're wrong on that on lad...

Wrong on what on???...Benn stated in his book or an interview that he really didnt want to fight Jones jr or maybe it was Toney or even both...the point i was making to the other fella before you jumped in was that Eubank and Benn avoided the very best of their era...thats a fact...id even go as far as saying they also avoided Herol Graham on their way up...Eubank certainly did

Not a bad fight to be fair to Brook he stood on and fought the right fight but he,s just not a middleweight he had good punch variety but he wasnt putting a dent in Golovkin who in my opinion showed a lot of defensive frailties last night....no head movement,no real defensive awareness its almost like he has so much confidence in his power he thinks he can walk straight through an opponent.......hurtful puncher though i was 7 or 8 rows back and could hear the punches going in,he,s a very correct puncher as well hits with the knuckle part of the glove every time and gets the full turn of the hip i would imagine he,s a very intimidating fighter to fight the way he walks you down and creates openings.....Brook did well but it went the way most thought it would i suppose,the damage he was shipping was obvious...orbital fractures are not too terrible they normally put an implant in or bone graft its a strange feeling anyone whos had that type of injury will know the sensation you keep trying to stare or blink your vision into place and against a fighter like Golovkin its not a chance you can take so pulling him out was the right decision.