Walking The Mutts Before Work

Up at 5.30, dogs walked/biked for half hour then the Mrs feeds em before she leaves between 8&9am......

Working 3 miles from home at mo and I'd love a lie in but I can't sleep in even if I wanted to.

Matt

• Like 2

I get to work for 6am and get up at 4.30 to give the dogs a good walk as I don't get back until about 4.30pm

Saying that when the hot weather is here I get up at 4am to give them a proper run out as they don't want to move out of the shade once the sun is up

• Like 1

Im up at 5am try to leave house for 5:30am a d this time of year just get them walked couple mile round local racecourse home get kennel washed out and pup fed then pretty much same routine again when i get in from work get them out about 6-7pm depending on temp in hot days, routine varies during season with road work, conditioning etc but try to keep general routine, for me it works i think they do well in a steady routine

I work nights so they get walked when I wake up Approx midday.

If I finish work and it's just coming light then they get to go out then too for a couple of hours mooch. It kills me when all I want to do is go to bed but it's the best time of day to be mooching.

• Like 2

the problem with me is i got fields then a good wood and countryside on my door step on 3 sides.there's deer everywhere.i got to drive somewhere to try and avoid them.

haha was thinking the same me self if i lived where you are lol, the last time in the day i bumped in to a heard of fallow , my big dog was gone near a hour :censored: , ye deff keep them on the lead, or like you travel for a walk

the problem with me is i got fields then a good wood and countryside on my door step on 3 sides.there's deer everywhere.i got to drive somewhere to try and avoid them.

haha was thinking the same me self if i lived where you are lol, the last time in the day i bumped in to a heard of fallow , my big dog was gone near a hour :censored: , ye deff keep them on the lead, or like you travel for a walk

about 2 years ago i had 7 genuine accidents in 7 days.then there's the worry of having them running through the woods.sometimes going out before work is nice and stressless and settles them down enough till i get home.other times i'm running across fields,through woods and across rivers in my work clothes p1ss wet through and nowhere near where i want to be.

• Like 3

round the block every morning before work so the dog can empty him self for some reason he hates going in the back yard. Then a decent walk when I get home. The dog takes a good 2-3 hours of my day. I often think if I didn't have him I wouldn't know what to with my self be bored to death :laugh:

• Like 3