Farage Resigns

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who in hell would have thought he would have become an admired figure amongst ordinary working class folk in the rundown areas of the north another reason the left wing hate him so much as they have y

IMHO its best for UKIP to get a new leader and move on and become an even stronger political party especialy in the north were labour under Corbyn are loosing all credibility.

More like Nigel's about to jump party surely? With a Brexit vote aren't UKIP now obsolete?

Posted Images

I think nigel is just tired. Hundreds of threats on his life and he has had health problems, he tried to leave before but came back and did his duty

Stand down sir nigel and take a well deserved rest.

wonder i he will go for a mp, now

He's tried and failed to be elected as an MP 5 times now.

Maybe 6 is his lucky number :laugh:

youd love to see him fail BGD. But labour took that torch, imploding in public eye with a loonybin leader who thinks he's bigger than the party itself. I wonder if corbyn knew you hunted would you be guest at his conferences???

I have seen him fail, 5 times :laugh: have to admit I did enjoy it just a wee bit too :whistling:

Naomi Rankin, representing the Communist Party of Canada, has tried (and failed) to become an MP a total of 14 times......

Arlette Laguiller of the Trotskyite "Workers Struggle" has has stood for election as French president (and failed) 5 times....

Winston McKenzie, now of the English Democrats, has failed to be elected for 3 other political parties (including one he founded himself !), as well as twice as an independent candidate.........

And we all know the daddy of parliamentary failures...

David "Screaming Lord" Sutch never gained more than 1,000 votes, despite standing in 39 British general and by-elections, and one for the European parliament.

Yep, lots of jokers constantly fail to be elected to parliaments around the world. Farage is one of them :thumbs:

Communist Party of Canada ? "Workers Struggle" ? Trotskyite group ?....Jokers ?!?

Are you attitudes drifting a little, "mein kleiner genosse".........?

Hard act to follow for anyone taking over his reigns,if i saw him in a pub i would stick a hundred quid behind the bar so he didn't have to dip into his pocket,straight talking genuine guy,the total antithesis to mainstream politicians,thats why they dislike him,he upsets the applecart and they erect the barriers as they fear him.

We're only making plans for Nigel

We only want what's best for him

We're only making plans for Nigel

Nigel just needs that helping hand

And if young Nigel says he's happy

He must be happy

He must be happy

He must be happy in his work

• Like 2

Who in hell would have thought he would have become an admired figure amongst ordinary working class folk in the rundown areas of the north another reason the left wing hate him so much as they have yet to have anybody in their ranks that appeals to ordinary folk in the way Farage does despite his middle class background.

• Like 4

You have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low grade bank-clerk,he shoots from the hip and says it as it is,I remember when David Cameron came out with that fuckwit quote that UKIP comprises of fruitcakes,loonies,and closet racists,i hope cameron is wiping egg off his face every time he sees farage on TV as nigel well and truly trounced him.

• Like 2