Farage Resigns

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who in hell would have thought he would have become an admired figure amongst ordinary working class folk in the rundown areas of the north another reason the left wing hate him so much as they have y

IMHO its best for UKIP to get a new leader and move on and become an even stronger political party especialy in the north were labour under Corbyn are loosing all credibility.

More like Nigel's about to jump party surely? With a Brexit vote aren't UKIP now obsolete?

Posted Images

They will do well to find someone as clued up and a strait forward talker .

Is Boris about to jump Party's ??? :)

More like Nigel's about to jump party surely? With a Brexit vote aren't UKIP now obsolete?

• Like 3

They will do well to find someone as clued up and a strait forward talker .

Is Boris about to jump Party's ??? :)

I think UKIP are a long way from obsolete, quite the opposite in fact! However I'm on the same wavelength as you regards Farage's motivations. I reckon stuff is going on behind the scenes and this is a tactical move.....

Boris ain't leaving the most powerful party in British politics at a time where he's basically overturned a government to jump in bed with a party that will never really compete at that level. IMO.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

We're not out of the EU yet..there will be allsorts of obstacles put in the way

I think Ukip will go from strength to strength without Nigel

Unfortunately he's been tarred by the left and the Media both have made into some far right racist

Its funny how any anti Eu Party across Europe have become far right parties

• Like 1

good luck to him. he has done what he set out to do and helped enormously to get the brexit win. ukip is in pretty good shape id say and should go from strength to strength.

• Like 1
Yeah right lol

There's definitely something going down... Although I agree I can't see Boris leaving the torys but I don't think it can be ruled out that maybe he got inside info that the referendum result was never going to go through with conservatives...if that is the case and Boris was Ukip leader I'd say he's in a very good position.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1