If that was aimed at me, well you're entitled to your own opinion just like everyone else. I never mentioned where he lived, what he drives etc. Also I never done research on anyone. Small world the doggie world as many of you well know and people do talk, so if your constantly making an example out of yourself on the Internet or elsewhere under an alias or not and on this occasion trolling people looking a reaction, guess what, your going to get one. Yes that's right If your big enough to give it you should be big enough to take what comes back at you. It's as simple as that. It's just a pity this forum has in the last while had an influx of bitching at each other over one thing or another and decent threads get pulled or ruined. Which is the main reason I'd presume most come on here, to enjoy the threads and contribute with like minded folk. The majority of the time I try to stay out of the arguing end of things but it is what it is. You just have to accept that some people are there own worst enemies. As the old saying goes "there's those that don't know, then there's those that don't know, that they don't know". Atb.

• Like 3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's outrageous how this guy has been treated on threads here. I don't care how good or bad a guys dogs are or if he uses 1 or 20 to ground. He hasn't robbed anyone or robbed dogs. Mocking him

I'm not on here long but it seems to be the same people that are doing these things. how they are not banned I dont know this site seems to have a lot of experts with egos that need stroked. to be hon

Group hug ?

Posted Images

Bryan I agree it's a bit too far with his picture and where he lives etc BUT he ruins most threads with his ramblings and most of what he writes just reads as total nonsense and he gives plenty of lads on here grief so if he can give it he can take it IMO.

And Pablo you may be sound in person but you don't give that impression with some of the things you write on here.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 2

Tell me, when folks talk shit about someone and post pics and location of people and let everyone know there business, isn't that called dry snitching? And just because one struggles in life doesn't make them bad people. I've known folks with very little money but had great dogs and kept there dogs 100% healthy. Because theveryone dogs mean more to them then anything else. Don't know you Pablo but you saying you struggle in life on a board says something about you. Most would never admit that on a board or in person. To me that tells me a little about you.

• Like 2

Yes, I struggled with different things, living in bad places, getting beat up, homeless, prison, but dog men, hunters, of every type helped me, the was trust and great times out. I had cancer twice in my life, and the hunting lads helped me and when I had nothing or no one, the give me so much help, and saw me not become a drug addict. One lad in particular, mick, done so much for me, and I was wrong to slag him off. Owe me life to you mick, and just as good other lads, thanks

• Like 1

Yes, I struggled with different things, living in bad places, getting beat up, homeless, prison, but dog men, hunters, of every type helped me, the was trust and great times out. I had cancer twice in my life, and the hunting lads helped me and when I had nothing or no one, the give me so much help, and saw me not become a drug addict. One lad in particular, mick, done so much for me, and I was wrong to slag him off. Owe me life to you mick, and just as good other lads, thanks

Fairplay pabs for apolagising, takes a man to say sorry an admit woes, atb pabs

• Like 3