Malinoise And Dutch Shepherds

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Bitch, about 11 months   And again keeping cool whilst training on Saturday aged 13/14 months  

New import German Shepard bitch I have for a few months to do a bit with lovely bitch

Pay 13 month Mali x German Shepard has just gone on a 7 to 8 week prison course hopefully he passes out

Posted Images

Didn't know which section to put this. Is there any breeders of good malinoise or Dutch shepherds in the uk preferably from Imports. Thanks in advance

pm trigger2 , he knows good d/s breeder :thumbs:

I know of a very well bred litter on the ground at the moment.Ive seen the sire work weekly throughout the last 18months and seen youngsters out of him starting their career and they are looking very promising.Not seen the dam work but the owner of the sire who is a good friend who's opinion I trust says she's the real deal and he's one of the top decoys in the UK and has also decoy ed in Belgium Holland and Germany for some of the top knpv lads.These pups will be seriously high drive and if you don't know what you're up to or fully dedicated will be an absolute nightmare.If you are seriously interested and ready for a pup now drop me a pm.They are in Kent.

• Like 4